Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!

Why did my name get taken off the day 0 list??? And was yesterday day 0 or day 1, because I'm sure I was one of the top posters.

It's only the top 10 now. And because of time zones it's hard to say if one day was yesterday or today. DChiuch is simply doing it every 24 hours.

What's weird is, I don't really care about how many posts I have. If I feel like saying something, I say it. And then I see my name among the top ten, leaving me shocked. I don't usually involve myself in contests because I don't care much about them. But this made me feel like I could accomplish something, even if it something as trivial as posting. Even though I do have saved up money to buy a copy of KH3D on my own, I wouldn't mind jumping in for a little fun. : P

notice how you're all using this thread as a shortcut/shot

Edited by TheApprenticeofKingMickey

What's weird is, I don't really care about how many posts I have. If I feel like saying something, I say it. And then I see my name among the top ten, leaving me shocked. I don't usually involve myself in contests because I don't care much about them. But this made me feel like I could accomplish something, even if it something as trivial as posting. Even though I do have saved up money to buy a copy of KH3D on my own, I wouldn't mind jumping in for a little fun. : P

notice how you're all using this thread as a shortcut/shot

Yeah, I'm always in the top posters of the day, so this is natural for me.

I think everyone else can post more then me no matter how much I post lol... besides even if I got a slot in each of the rest of the days with 15 entries I STILL probably would not win.Yes I'm a pessimist.

Edited by Matthew

I think everyone else can post more then me no matter how much I post lol... besides even if I got a slot in each of the rest of the days with 15 entries I STILL probably not win.Yes I'm a pessimist.

I have same. Do we have to make over 90,00 posts? I never can get even one entry.