Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hyperion

Kingdom Hearts HD Remix

37 members have voted

1. 1. At E3, will a Kingdom Hearts HD collection be revealed?

There's a rumor floating around that at E3 a Kingdom Hearts HD collection will be revealed. Do you guys believe it? And sorry if people have already started this, but I haven't seen any topics on it, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. So vote in the poll on what you think!

What makes me not believe it is 5 games.

This. Look at how long it'll take to make FFX HD.

How could could HDifying five games, and remaking one entirely to match KH standards be done in a similar time frame?

This. Look at how long it'll take to make FFX HD.

How could could HDifying five games, and remaking one entirely to match KH standards be done in a similar time frame?

Well isnt FFX HD an entire remake of the game and also from a different team in SE?

I am certain that 'I hope so' will be the most voted. :P I do hope so as well. But yeah, 5 games to be remix is kinda too good to be true. if it were only KH1,KhreCOM,KH2, (you could add BbS) then it will have a little bit of legitimacy.

I hope so, but I don't think so. But if there really are an HD remake, even if not now, it should contain the Final Mix features in KH and KH2, like the battle with the "hooded figurre", that everyone know it's Xemnas and Limit Form.

We all hope so. There's no other way to be sure but to wait though.

Actually we don't. 358/2 Days would be a massive waste as a PS3 game. Keep it to the DS with Re:coded.