Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Small bonus for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3D in Europe

I already did. And I got an american 3ds as well just to play it D: I'm just saying though that we do have the right to complain :I

Not to mention that in Europe, different demos are available to play at lots of different events

I will agree with the release date point you made. As for the events they're not for all Europe. But never mind that let's just keep it to Kingdom Hearts, lol

I already did. And I got an american 3ds as well just to play it D: I'm just saying though that we do have the right to complain :I

Well TBH i dont think that we have a right to complain since we did get the BBS SE and America didnt so I think it is cool they're getting this! But I think that is just me because I have ordered the MoM edition.

Well TBH i dont think that we have a right to complain since we did get the BBS SE and America didnt so I think it is cool they're getting this! But I think that is just me because I have ordered the MoM edition.

That makes no sense. I bet they complained when they didn't get it and they had every right to complain actually. It is unfair and I wouldn't have liked that either.

It's just that this is the 10th anniversary and I thought everyone would get something special. Not just Europe but Australia as well and every other place that gets the game. A keychain that can easily be bought by any online store or even at some shops near and only in France isn't my idea of something special.

I get it that we don't get anything this time arnd but it's annoying to have ppl saying that it's of equal worth. It's not and there's no need to rub it in :I I'll go get you the damn keychain if you get me MoM, ppl >.> Otherwise, just shush :I

Edited by Maffy

That makes no sense. I bet they complained when they didn't get it and they had every right to complain actually. It is unfair and I wouldn't have liked that either.

It's just that this is the 10th anniversary and I thought everyone would get something special. Not just Europe but Australia as well and every other place that gets the game. A keychain that can easily be bought by any online store or even at some shops near and only in France isn't my idea of something special.

I get it that we don't get anything this time arnd but it's annoying to have ppl saying that it's of equal worth. It's not and there's no need to rub it in :I I'll go get you the damn keychain if you get me MoM, ppl >.> Otherwise, just shush :I

well some people might not want to get the MoM edition as it may be too expensive for them but at least with the keychain it is something for free with the normal version of the game! I just think people who complain about not getting a bonus are just ungrateful and should just be thankful we are actually getting the game here at all (look at spain for instance). And I still stand by what I said this kinda balances our the fact that Europe got the CE/SE edition of BBS.

well some people might not want to get the MoM edition as it may be too expensive for them but at least with the keychain it is something for free with the normal version of the game! I just think people who complain about not getting a bonus are just ungrateful and should just be thankful we are actually getting the game here at all (look at spain for instance). And I still stand by what I said this kinda balances our the fact that Europe got the CE/SE edition of BBS.

That concerns every special edition in the world abt every game. There are gonna be ppl who want to get it and there are gonna be ppl who don't. It's not an argument.

And I don't find it ungrateful at all. I'm happy I'll get the game either way and I'm not going to the company and making a fuss. I'm doing it to ppl who say it's the same having the keychain with a special edition and say that there's no reason at all to feel down. It is a very good reason. If you think it's not, well good for you. For me it is. Ordering from America isn't the cheapest and mind you, amazon.com doesn't even send to my country games and the like. I had to send them to a friend there and he'll send them to me. So if I had no friend there, I'd have no special edition :I And as sad it is for Spain (and it is), they can order way easier from amazon uk if they want just the game or .com if they want the MoM (dunno though if it's direct or like me through someone). I already have a keychain and it wasn't rly expensive at all and found it at a shop in a nearby town. And I don't rly find it the same as bbs. As I said before, it's the 10th anniversary. I expected more for everyone. Not a keychain in countries I can count in my one hand.

Either way, what's done is done. There's no point in continuing pointlessly. I just get annoyed at ppl who rub it in, that's it~