Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Small bonus for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3D in Europe

Good idea! Sell the game to me! :P I think the keychain is not as bad. As a collector, I still treasure those kind of stuff so.. I might also get one of those.

Really? You will buy me the game? XDDDDD. The keychan it's cute, I admit it but... you know... compared to a Special Edition like MoM it's like... not much.

Edited by Kerabel

Yay now the 2nd keychain makes everything better.... I feel so mocked by those keychains D: It's the 10th anniversary! All of us should be getting something more special than friggin keychains D: Not that they are not cute but rly? Keychains for 10 years? :I Not even mentioning how I have no GAME in my country so that bonus is not for me... I'm glad I have friends and I'll be getting the MoM edition >.> Will proly get an american 3ds as well~ You disappoint me europe~

These pre-order bonuses are all well and fine for our other European friends but not everyone has a GAME.........

Sooooo~ from what I gather after looking around the webz, this GAME place sucks. So I'm wonderin', is this "GAME only bonus" a way to get people to buy from them? xD

Oh it does suck, it is so so so very expensive in there and they actually lost a bunch of stores around Europe. Also quite a few publishers don't give their games to them to sell, Mass Effect 3 wasn't even in the shop to buy when it was released because I guess EA were like, yeah no. I am actually surprised game is still open in places.

Regardless of gaming stores, I never quite know how to feel about pics of the localized version's various covers. On one hand, it's good news people are working hard on this, and it's always nice to see news about the game. On the other, they're essentially swinging the game's cover in front of our noses while we're waiting. Gosh dang it!

Wait a sec....what do Halloween Town Sora and Cloud have to do with KH3D?! Neither of them are in the game! Wouldn't keychains of Sora and Riku in their KH3D outfits make much more sense?

Why wouldn't we complain? You can easily find these things at any shop online, and they're not that expensive. 3DS, meanwhile, is region locked, so getting MoM edition will be pointless. Not to mention these are only for France...

Why wouldn't we complain? You can easily find these things at any shop online, and they're not that expensive. 3DS, meanwhile, is region locked, so getting MoM edition will be pointless. Not to mention these are only for France...

You could just as easily get them then in you're not in France. Also, you can just print AR cards and artwork. Not to mention that in Europe, different demos are available to play at lots of different events, and you're also getting the game in just 10 days. Just saying.

Are you serious? Is it the same buying the SPECIAL EDITION with printing the stuff yourself? And how are you gonna print the the box? And the 3ds case? And who cares abt the demos when you can get the game soon either way? :I 11 days is nothing in front of what you are getting and what only France is getting. Such keychains aren't that rare. You can get them from anywhere so PUH-LEASE don't tell us we don't have the right to complain. Just saying~

Now it's beyond very clear - it's official that Square Enix is very selective when choosing which countries deserve to be cuddled the most.

However, I don't want to be a whiny synonym-of-donkey-hole this time too. Instead, I wanted to state how happy (and a bit jealous, but still happy) I am for the fellow French, British and German fans. Kudos!