Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Man who eat Police face confirmed to have a virus.

Well there goes my gullible moment of the year. Now that that's outta the way~ :3

......What's up with all these weird names for drugs? I've heard of bath salts...but never knew what they were...and now it turns out it's also the name of a drug? Stupid unoriginal people....you're making me confused. ;w;

Edited by Kishira

Why?

If I'm gonna die, I think dying in a zombie apocalypse would be a way better way to die than of old age...

It's like Left4Dead IRL!

But really it is scary... And I live in Georgia! which borders Florida! I'm next!

If I'm gonna die, I think dying in a zombie apocalypse would be a way better way to die than of old age...

It's like Left4Dead IRL!

But really it is scary... And I live in Georgia! which borders Florida! I'm next!

I'm not sure if getting eaten alive is the best way to go down. I'd rather die of old age or of a bullet wound in the military than have a slow, painful death of getting eaten alive.

Posted Image

Everyone, the time has come. Let all of us summon our keyblades for a fight of life or death. Kill, or be eaten. We all must travel as a group as a unit of keyblade masters in hope of finding someplace safe. We can, and will do this. No one must loose hope.

Now we must band together, no matter if you are Spanish, or America, or whatever you are. No matter where you live we must fight together as one to overcome this zombie event. Then, we will re-populate the world and raise future keyblade wielders to live on out legacy.

WE FIGHT AS ONE

Canada is always forgotten.

/SOB

I can't even get past round two on CoD: Black Ops Zombies....

There's a second round? :( I'm that bad...

Don't worry, I was a bit spooked too. I just did a wee bit of searching before I posted.

I was skeptic, but it is a bit creepy to just think about.

oh please. this is not real!!! i looked up the skin in fection...looks nothing like they say. come on, If they had more ppl with it they would have more cases of the same thing!!!

Aw i wish it wasn't fake. All those zombie killing games gave me he urge to kill zombies :(

besides if there is a zombie apocalypse i would gladly go live in a mall. All that fooooooooooooooooddddddd!!!! *mouth waters*

Edited by Xatah

Good thing I play zombie video games to know how to handle this situation.

But WHICH Zombie videogames?

That's the important thing in this situation.

But WHICH Zombie videogames?

That's the important thing in this situation.

Zombie game is Zombie game.

Edited by Rob