Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Man who eat Police face confirmed to have a virus.

Which goes to show that absolutely no one actually tries to verify the information they see on the internet.

This screenshot is faked. The guy was on bath salts.

Did you verify that? And what the heck are "bath salts?"

Edited by NightfallXIII

At first, I actually had a panic attack, no joke. But then I realised how cliche it is. They even tagged the article "Zombie Apocolypse" so now I can almost guarantee it's fake. But still....

Did you verify that? And what the heck are "bath salts?"

1. Bath Salts are a potentially incredibly addictive, potent, hallucinogenic drug that, if taking to dangerous amounts, can cause illusions and extreme aggression.

2. I searched my hardest and was unable to find where that screencapture was taken, meaning either it was taken down or it never existed (likely the latter).

3. Wouldn't the story of a literal zombie outbreak and major quarantine in Miami be slightly bigger news?

Edited by baylaust

1. Bath Salts are a potentially incredibly addictive, potent, hallucinogenic drug that, if taking to dangerous amounts, can cause illusions and extreme aggression.

2. I searched my hardest and was unable to find where that screencapture was taken, meaning either it was taken down or it never existed (likely the latter).

3. Wouldn't the story of a literal zombie outbreak and major quarantine in Miami be slightly bigger news?

I dunno. I can't remember the last time I watched the news. I really don't give a crap.