Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kirby64manic

KHBbS Mysterious Man *SPOILERS*

Xehanort. Riku doesn't really look like that guy.

yeah but terra saw that guy then he saw kh 2 riku

Yea. I think it was because of Riku's connection with his heartless. Maybe that's why. Damn. I wanna know who that guy really is, though. Instead of making guesses. TT____TT

Xehanort. Riku doesn't really look like that guy.

yeah but terra saw that guy then he saw kh 2 riku

Yea. I think it was because of Riku's connection with his heartless. Maybe that's why. Damn. I wanna know who that guy really is, though. Instead of making guesses. TT____TT

yeah same, the suspense kills

I'm gonna kill Nomura if that does end up being Riku. I like Riku's current flowy hair. I don't want him to have a mullet. It's just his appearance that's telling me there's something wrong. I can see Riku in that outfit, but not with the mullet and tan skin. Riku has been pretty pale throughout the games. Damn it, this guy needs to be revealed NOW. I won't believe it until he shows up in the friggin' game saying "Hey, I'm Riku." TT___TT

WELL *spoiler* if you looked here --

at 3:30 i think, you would see WHO it is. I won't say here in case I get bombarded with OMG YOU SHOULD PUT A SPOILER THING so I won't. Okay ... I WILL it's ...

RIKU!

Well, This might sound really weird. But what if what Terra saw was maybe the unbirth of Xehanort/Terranort. We already have the Heartless and Nobody down, but we don't know jack about the unbirths. We know that they're connected to the Noboys and heartless in a way. What if what Terra saw was his own Unbirth?

i think because when a heartless and a nobody both are destroyed, the somebody returns so it might be a new yet somewhat the same

master xehanort fused with terra

i think because when a heartless and a nobody both are destroyed, the somebody returns so it might be a new yet somewhat the same

master xehanort fused with terra

It is just a younger Master Xehanort T_T

I'd highly doubt it's Riku, as he has never been seen dual wielding and if it was him he would most likely be wielding The Way to Dawn, and I can't stand the idea of Riku from the future time travelling to the past, he has absolutely no reason to.

Well, This might sound really weird. But what if what Terra saw was maybe the unbirth of Xehanort/Terranort. We already have the Heartless and Nobody down, but we don't know jack about the unbirths. We know that they're connected to the Noboys and heartless in a way. What if what Terra saw was his own Unbirth?

I'm afraid that's not possible as Unversed aren't what you think they are, but I wont spoil it for you as you probably haven't played BbS, good theory though.