Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
sora's-love

KH3D why does sora look younger in kh3d than he did in kh2

ok now i know being a kh super fan i should know why he looks younger but i dont, so if anyone knows why sora appears younger in this game i would really be greatful http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Basically to prepare themseleves against the threat of Master Xehanort by taking the Mark of Mastery exam in order to become true Keyblade Masters Sora and Riku must re learn everything that had up to now and properly learn how to use the Keyblade so that they can confront Master Xehanort for real.

Basically to prepare themseleves against the threat of Master Xehanort by taking the Mark of Mastery exam in order to become true Keyblade Masters Sora and Riku must re learn everything that had up to now and properly learn how to use the Keyblade so that they can confront Master Xehanort for real.

o so master yen sid is the one who made them younger o ok.. hahaha did you know yen sid backwards is disney hehe

Yep, the same as Erauqs is Square spelt backwards.

wow i never knew that hahaha anything else spelt backwards? omg! wait i have a question ok right so sora was already a name for real in japanese but was roxas a real name or did they just make it up?

In story its justified as Sora needing to relearn all of his techniques to increase his skills. (Cleaving Skycrapers wasn't enough, apparently). In reality its just the design team being diehards for KH1 Sora and simply REFUSING TO LET GO completely.

It apparently is a real name. See below

Edited by Spectrum of Life

In story its justified as Sora needing to relearn all of his techniques to increase his skills. (Cleaving Skycrapers wasn't enough, apparently). In reality its just the design team being diehards for KH1 Sora and simply REFUSING TO LET GO completely.

I pretty sure Roxas is just a fictional name

Roxas is an actual name, It means 'being without someone' in Latin

Nomura said it in an interview and it was a miracle that it fit

Didn't you read anything?

wow i never knew that hahaha anything else spelt backwards? omg! wait i have a question ok right so sora was already a name for real in japanese but was roxas a real name or did they just make it up?

I think Roxas was made up at first.

VentusRoxas' post explains but I do know that Roxas doesn't have a meaning as a Japanese word

Yeah it's already been said. But I don't think it's because they couldn't let KH1 Go. I think it's because they wanted to reintroduce Traverse town. Seeing as the last time Sora went there he was Young they thought of the Irony of doing so again.

*facepalm* yen sid's magic. Have you been dead for the past 6 weeks?

dude does me posting this question really make you upset or something.. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png like i said in the beging of this topic i knew it was an answer i was suppose to know already.. no need to have problems dude.. :blink:

Didn't you read anything?

I think Roxas was made up at first.

VentusRoxas' post explains but I do know that Roxas doesn't have a meaning as a Japanese word

ok? what didnt i read? i knew roxas didnt have a meaning in japanese. i just thought it would be creepy is it was a real name and it would just be ''sora'' with an ''x'' in it and the letters scrambled..

Edited by sora's-love

*ultra facepalm*

How dare you consider yourself a KH "super-fan"?!

O MY GLOB!! WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE THIS SO SERIOUSLY?!

yea for a while i havent been checking up on the interviews for kh. then i found this site and all thats why i asked this question, so i wouldnt have to take forever finding interviews when i got people here on this site willing to answer my question and explain more thoroughly than a translation of an interview with the creator.. :mellow: i think everone who play kh and loves it think and belives themselves to be a kh ''super-fan'' but just because i missed a couple of deatils of a game that didnt even come out yet people are getting all upset.

Edited by sora's-love