Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kirby64manic

KHBbS Ventus and Roxas

Yea, but I'm getting impatient with this. We've been waiting so long for this. TT____TT

well people are getting the game today arnt they? maybe info will be here soon

There are people in Japan who got it before the actual release date. So, There should be some kind of info out soon.

Well i am pretty sure this is what happens

After his keyblade is destroyed ven asks someone (aqua i think) to erase him but instead of being erased he is locked inside sora.

please note that the above is purely speculation.

After his keyblade is destroyed ven asks someone (aqua i think) to erase him but instead of being erased he is locked inside sora.

It's a possibility. =]

This is something that I found out on KH Insider. I'm not really sure if this is true, so check it out of you want.

Ven was given a new heart, that was born at the same time as Sora's. However, since the darkness of Ven's heart was extracted and used to create Vanitas, Ven's heart was missing something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ven

Yeah, my heart is missing something.

Ven realizes this, and the voice in his Awakening replies with:

Quote:

If that

Yea, but I'm getting impatient with this. We've been waiting so long for this. TT____TT

well people are getting the game today arnt they? maybe info will be here soon

There are people in Japan who got it before the actual release date. So, There should be some kind of info out soon.

Actully some of themj got it on the date. (you have to think abotu time zones,and the fact they are 14 hours head of us. so for us,its already been the 8th and for them the 9th.

I think thats a highly possible suggestion

I think thats a highly possible suggestion

The other one that I found made sense, too. Post #11. =]

Did Nomura ever say whether or not he was going to explain the connection between Sora and Ventus?

So in other words, Roxas is Ven. And at the same time, he isn't. Since Ven lives inside Sora, it would only be natural. It helped. Another thing crossed off my list. I'm surprised Sora doesn't remember this. It's kind of important. Lol.

its not yet shown why but what i do know is that Ventus was the nobody of vanitas he wasnt suposed to exist just like roxas but ventus had met roxas and fought him just like when sora did on sora's skyscaper but after the battle he disappears,sora and ventus were great friends altho this was only when sora was a child ventus erased his memories so he and the others wont worry about him when he disappears but when ventus died his heart found sora nad told sora everything and ask him if he can stay inside him and sora says yes what my guess Ventus knew that sora would be the next keyblade master and he wants to make sure sora was safe and that the keyblade wont end up on the wrong hands again.

the only relation ventus and roxas have is that when roxas was created sora's memories was inside him along with sora's forgottten memories of ventus,sora's nobodies was created on the most precious things in his heart just like when rikus nobody was made it took kairis appearance and when roxas was made it took ventus this ws probably because event hough he had forgotten him in his mind but in his heart ventus will always be there somewere he said the samew thing with namine

mod edit: please do not double post.

Ven's heart was merged with Sora right?

But Roxas is not Ven....he just looks like Ven

Like Sora looks like Vanitas...

If Ven's heart merged with Riku then Vanitas would look like Riku

At least that's what I think....

All of you have a good point. Yet I have the game and Ventus's life/story line is pretty much like Roxas's. Roxas is confused and so is Ventus. Ventus is supposed the chosen one. Same with Ventus. But the odd thing is the leader of Organization, Xemnas attacks Aqua. It seems normal since the other members are....well before the nobodies are alive. Get this, he had the same weapon and he had the dark cloak on. He was always an Organization guy this whole time. He has no somebody. He's his own nobody. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Trust me, the games try to confuse you. I understood the games until "birth by sleep" came out. Other than that, you all are very smart or educated on the games.

No offense, it is roxas that looks like ventus, and because ventus destroyed the dark side of him which vanitas and everybody except the princesses of heart needs both darkness and light so he needed some place to stay so he stayed within sora's heart to recover, sora then released his heart to save kairi which turned him into a heartless which created the nobody of sora and kairi, roxas and namine, and because sora released his heart he also released ven's heart and ven's heart moved on to roxas, and that's why roxas looks like ventus and also how he feels emotions and has a heart. FROM:MYSELF

All of you have a good point. Yet I have the game and Ventus's life/story line is pretty much like Roxas's. Roxas is confused and so is Ventus. Ventus is supposed the chosen one. Same with Ventus. But the odd thing is the leader of Organization, Xemnas attacks Aqua. It seems normal since the other members are....well before the nobodies are alive. Get this, he had the same weapon and he had the dark cloak on. He was always an Organization guy this whole time. He has no somebody. He's his own nobody. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Trust me, the games try to confuse you. I understood the games until "birth by sleep" came out. Other than that, you all are very smart or educated on the games.

omg i thought bout tht but i thought noo cant be it but now i see thank u!