Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vincnet Dark-fire

kingdom hearts rp: the return of the x-blade

"So why are we here then?" Kelly asked. 'Figures I pick the one person in a million years that takes me to a place where dragon is in the name and there are no dragons here.' Kelly thought inside her mind.

Name: Tory realiyt

Keyblade: skull crusher

Bio: a young lady who once was in the organization. She hopes for light will never die and is on a quest to save the light. Though sweet and shy, in battle she's tough and aggressive. Xemnas is hunting her down for her heart and won't stop until he has it. Tory's main elements are fire and lightning. On the path of her quest, she has met sora a few times. She does not wish for darkness to over come her.

Hometown: twilight town

Personalitty: sweet but aggressive fighter.

Theme(optional):

(you are in)

Vincnet stood there "have you ever wonder about the past and how many words are out there? a long time ago there where more words then they are now, my master told me that the worlds are starting to recotent."

Kyle looked at the sea with an evil smile.

"If anyone tries to interfere with our plan of forging the X-blade will get destroyed and get filled with despair....I will make sure that no one gets in our way..." Kyle said in an evil voice.

Edited by Tom13

vixen stood there with a evil smile. "yes and we have the heartless to do that. now heartless hear my comand and come to my aid, and take over the world and take every ones heart that opoies you." vixen said while holding his arms up.

vincent stood there dumbfounded. "you have never looked at the stars ever night."