Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts 3D!

I've done both requirements :D hope I win as I really love my kingdom hearts games (ever since i saw the trailer for KH1) and I have never won a competition like this before xxx here's wishing you all though the best of luck. I don't really have any money so if I did win it would be great as otherwise i think i'm gonna have to wait a long time for the game to go down in price lol xxx

Edited by stardust902

cool, but i do not own 3ds so there is no point...

Well, you could enter for the sake of having it, then you'd at least have it and wouldn't have to pay for it right?

...I would, but... not going to suddenly use my Facebook. I can't be openly lesbian in front of my extended family, which basically means I can't have any friends on Facebook, because they'd out me to my extended family and my immediately family doesn't want them knowing. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png So therefore, I do not use my Facebook.

If i win or dont, i am still getting Kingdom Hearts 3DS.....but i wonder when the winner will be announced so i can actually preorder my game. I dont want to win and have to cancel/ pay for the other KH games ..... and

BREAK A LEG EVERYONE :DKH

I would love to win, i would keep the game in its original packaging, since i am paying for the Mark of Mastery edition, i would put it with my 13 Kingdom Hearts Posters.

Read through the other posts, you'll find the answer.

if you con't be bothered its yes, any country its being released in.

Now i'm confused...

I'm from Brazil, Kingdom Hearts has never been officially release here.

But, a North-American version of the game would work just fine for me.

So, even if the game is not realeased in my country, could I still win?

Wow, the "We'll send whatever version of the game you request!" includes a Mark of Mastery edition? Also, do you send for Brazil?

I would love to win, i would keep the game in its original packaging, since i am paying for the Mark of Mastery edition, i would put it with my 13 Kingdom Hearts Posters.

Do you mean that you wouldn't even use it?