Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts 3D!

most awesome contest ever!!! I'm from the Netherlands and there are rarely such contest where you can actually win if you're from outside the US or the UK or something! unfortunately... so, Awesome!!!

Awesome, thanks for giving us the opportunity, I am also thinking of making a giveaway (a contest) lol to promote the site. I have so many copies of games (right now I have like 3 copies of JP KH3D) and pre-ordered I think 3 copies of NA KH3D (one of which is the Collector's Ed.)

D: But i deleted my FB and my twitter is so old- the pic, the posts from last summer about my ex crush.. T~T .. But i guess i'll do it.

Edit: DONE.

Edited by Setting Sun<3

Already following on Twitter, but it isn't blocked at school while Facebook is. I'll do FB when I get back home.

Good luck to all!

My mom won't lemme have a facebook but luckily I recently I made a Twitter account lol. WELL,I can only hope I win! But at the some time if there is someone that has a 3DS(or will get one before KH 3D comes out) BUT can't afford KH 3D,I hope they win it more.Some people aren't as lucky as us!