Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KeybladeNitemare

KH3D Mark of Mastery Bundle at Gamestop

Yeah, what's the point of that. Just preventing one other person from buying the game for themself.

Maybe for sibling? Cause the game cartridge only has two save files, not really enough to share with anyone. Aww wack....... WE CAN'T PICK IT UP

-____-. BALLS

Edited by Sky Heart

Maybe for sibling? Cause the game cartridge only has two save files, not really enough to share with anyone.

Yeah it seems like that's the only reason, but why buy two whole MoM editions? The only reason I see is for the protective case and the AR cards.

Yeah it seems like that's the only reason, but why buy two whole MoM editions? The only reason I see is for the protective case and the AR cards.

I like the cover art also. But I seriously hate that it's only shipping.... I wanna be able to unbox it and everything the date of the release. -___-

tutti frutti. I actually already tried to switch my reserve over to the MoM Edition, it wasn't even in the system at the Gamestop that I went to. Maybe in a couple days I will do that.

I like the cover art also. But I seriously hate that it's only shipping.... I wanna be able to unbox it and everything the date of the release. -___-

Then preorder it in store. That's what I'm going to do the next time I go to EB Games.

Maybe for sibling? Cause the game cartridge only has two save files, not really enough to share with anyone. Aww wack....... WE CAN'T PICK IT UP

-____-. BALLS

You can't order it for in-store pick-up online (yet), but if you go into the store you can have it pre-ordered for pick-up. The downside to that is you have to put down money, which I'm hearing is $25 for the MoM edition. I would wait a while because the website may make it available online to order for pick-up just like they did with the game pre-order. And some stores don't even have it in their computers yet -.-

You can't order it for in-store pick-up online (yet), but if you go into the store you can have it pre-ordered for pick-up. The downside to that is you have to put down money, which I'm hearing is $25 for the MoM edition. I would wait a while because the website may make it available online to order for pick-up just like they did with the game pre-order. And some stores don't even have it in their computers yet -.-

Yea I'm actually gonna wait it out for a while to pre-order...

Ehh I think it's worth the wait personally. But I know what you mean. I've been waiting like 85 days since I pre ordered for just the game so I think I can wait a little bit longer for this awesome package.

i preordered my copy of the game at ebgames and they told me that they had two editions of the game : the first one is the 3 ar cards and the second they told me that they didn't know what is was but the price was 54$ and i immediatly took the second one cause i knew it was the MoM Edition. I'm so happy right now :D

I upgraded my reservation at Gamestop this morning, so I'd imagine it would be in their computers...

And, like Oishii said, it's a $25 minimum cuz of all the extra chizz that comes with it. Luckily, I already had that much covered. ;D