Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

How many other people do you most like playing games with?

How many other people do you most like playing games with?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. How many other people do you most like playing games with?

• None, I prefer playing alone.
    • One, it's fun to have someone to play against.
    • 2-6, simple multiplayer games are a blast.
    • 7-19, I like team battles the best.
    • 20-64, I love massive team battles.
    • Hundreds or even thousands, MMOs are my favorite.

If i knew them personally and i wish to play with them. 2-6 is fine. But I love big scale multiplayer battles where 64+ players are in the lobby. Unfortunately, there's not many PS3 games with that many players (except for MAG)

Depends on the kind of games, if you know what I mean.

"I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centred, and I don't play well with others."

Edited by Sky Heart

I usually play with one other person, which will usually be my sister or my little cousin. If it is a single player game we will just take turns. You would be amazed at what you can learn by simply watching another person play. In fact the only time I really play by myself is when I play my 3DS.

It's more fun to share the experience with someone else so prefer 2-6. There are times though that going solo is better to get some stuff done though.

tutti frutti. I will often play alone, but when it comes to multiplayer it usually depends on the other people I am playing with. Some people tend to take things too far when it comes to video games.

I really enjoy single player experiences like Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, FF, Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed, ect. But it can be fun to play with friends in split screen, or online (I like playing CoD with my bro and best friend). I don't like playing online without my real friends though, don't know why. So I kind of like them all. I'm mostly solo though.

A team where everyone is responsible for a certain thing can be awesome to play with. Especially when you have an important role. In different games I am mostly the damage dealer or a support character.