Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
baylaust

Final Fantasy VII Remake Not Happening

lol FFVII remake is a dream that iis best left as a dream,

lol square enix will probably ruin alot of epic moments that fan boys will get mad at.

Sooooo yeeaahhh...

tutti frutti. I personally think that the FFVII Trailer that was released years ago for the PS3 was misleading to a number of gamers. Do I believe that it will be something that Square should do? Yes I do. Is it going to happen? Highly doubt it. Though I would love to see a remake.

Eh, that's nothing new to me. But as long as they still have the desire for it, there's always a chance, however small. :D I just may be in my forties by the time the dream finally becomes a reality. X'D

They make a remake for chain of memories and a sequel to FFXIII out of "fan demand" (to name a couple of titles), but cant remake FVII? I cant wrap my head around this. I'm more than sure a FFVII remake has more demand than a sequel to XIII did.

an older interview stated from another person (i don't remember the name anymore) stated that it would be impossible to make everyone satisfied with a re-make because they would cut loads of areas,

and i also would be pissed if it would get a re-make, they are farming it way to much, besides that they send the message that only FF VII, X and XIII their good games are this way

Hmm

FF v 13

FF13-3

FF-type 0

FF14 for console?

some random square Enix games

KH3D EU, AU, NZ, and NA

an unannounced KH title.

and KH3 (or whatever that game would be called)

... I can see that there probably isn't enough room to squeeze in FF7 remake. But maybe after 2 or 3 of the those projects are done, they could finally work on Re. FF7

(NZ stands for New Zealand)

Edited by Xamtweth-reconnected

Hmm

FF v 13

FF13-3

FF-type 0

FF14 for console?

some random square Enix games

KH3D EU, AU, NZ, and NA

an unannounced KH title.

and KH3 (or whatever that game would be called)

... I can see that there probably isn't enough room to squeeze in FF7 remake. But maybe after 2 or 3 of the those projects are done, they could finally work on Re. FF7

(NZ stands for New Zealand)

Square Enix is a major producer and publisher. I can guarantee you they are working on FAR more games than that.

First of all, FF XV is in the works. There's an unannounced FF title for the 3DS coming out as well, along with a Chocobo racing game. There's the heavily rumoured TWEWY sequel. Not to mention the Enix side of things, with Dragon Quest and whatnot. And that's just scratching the surface because Square Enix owns Eidos as well.

Hiring some company to remake a game with a finished scenario and a massive preexisting resource library is hardly a stretch.

And honestly, no matter how much money Square Enix spends on a remake of VII, they'd make several times as much in profit.

Wahh!

(Does that mean kh 3 will have to wait?)

I'm not sure if you heard what Nomura said.

He stated that after Final Fantasy vs. 13 is released in Japan, he would begin to put KH3 in action.

But as usual, we should wait until E3 begins so we can see what information we can get from Square Enix.

Their main priority is FFv13 so they gonna try to get out this year, but maybe during winter

Edited by Xamtweth-reconnected

they already discussed this a llllloooooonggggg time ago. the game is so big and largely made that with FF13 graphics the game would take about 7 or 14 years to make, and SE doesnt wanna take their time on somthing like that -_____- it sucks, i know

they already discussed this a llllloooooonggggg time ago. the game is so big and largely made that with FF13 graphics the game would take about 7 or 14 years to make, and SE doesnt wanna take their time on somthing like that -_____- it sucks, i know

Seven to fourteen years? Stop making things up. Square Enix has only said that they want to remake VII, but don't want to take more than a year to do it. In seven to fourteen years, I could make HD remakes of half a dozen Final Fantasy games MYSELF.

I read somewhere that after the 20th anniversary of FF7 that they're gonna stop releasing stuff. So they've given themselves a deadline.

Seven to fourteen years? Stop making things up. Square Enix has only said that they want to remake VII, but don't want to take more than a year to do it. In seven to fourteen years, I could make HD remakes of half a dozen Final Fantasy games MYSELF.

http://m.computerandvideogames.com/235811/final-fantasy-vii-remake-update

Read that and tell me I'm wrong again... I dare you

http://m.computerand...i-remake-update

Read that and tell me I'm wrong again... I dare you

You're wrong... again.

Just because a person estimates something doesn't make it so.

It's an excuse. Square Enix could easily remake FFVII. The reason their holding off, I'm betting, is that they are worried about fan expectations. I mean, the game is called the best RPG ever, and there is a reason for that.

So here's a quick lesson for you: Just because somebody says something doesn't automatically make it true. There is no way that enhancing a game with a finished script, existing voice cast, existing gameplay mechanics, and many fully recreated 3D areas would take that long.