Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced

Ok for those of you who were told that they upgraded your preorder, ( Several people were reported to have been told the same thing besides me ) I had to call around to a THIRD Gamestop to get told yet a different answer . They do upgrade you , but the CE they are talking about is what they are calling the one that comes with the 3 cards but some employees dont know this . Thats why we are getting told its upgraded to the MoMe CE..The employees arent aware of the difference . So please be aware .Im glad i called to get this confirmed instead of what they kept insisting .

I can confirm this I've done the same thing and got the same answer

Ok for those of you who were told that they upgraded your preorder, ( Several people were reported to have been told the same thing besides me ) I had to call around to a THIRD Gamestop to get told yet a different answer . They do upgrade you , but the CE they are talking about is what they are calling the one that comes with the 3 cards but some employees dont know this . Thats why we are getting told its upgraded to the MoMe CE..The employees arent aware of the difference . So please be aware .Im glad i called to get this confirmed instead of what they kept insisting .

This is why I order on Amazon, less hassle, in fact I just received a beautiful message from them. :)

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition"

Previous estimated arrival date: August 03, 2012

New estimated arrival date: July 31, 2012

Edited by Exodaze

$25? Arg, I don't have that money right now x.x I'll have to wait until after E3 to see what I have left over...

really??? i only had to pay 16$

does this have the vacation seal ar card, they need to give more info xD lol (i think im still gonna wait till i see a bundle pack)

Yes, it does. It comes with R&R seal, Necho Cat, the AR card that gives you a random Dream Eater, the viewing stand AR card and I think one other AR card, I just can't remember what it was.

Looks good, guess I'll have to preorder this when I have the time (and be quick about it!)

Looks good, guess I'll have to preorder this when I have the time (and be quick about it!)

Just thought I would post something here really quickly, since it is the 14th of June...

I went into my local Gamestop yesterday to try and pre-order the Mark of Mastery edition. They guy told me they were not accepting orders for Mark of Mastery in store anymore. I didn't think it's possible, but it's certainly understandable that they may only have a certain limit coming in-stores. (Though with 8 weeks left, I assumed I would be able too. Maybe he was mistaken, and I will try someone else.) But I wanted to ask if anyone else had this problem?

In any case, I ordered from Gamestop's website the Mark of Mastery edition. Apparently I could get it online there. I'm a little bit confused though. It did charge me for the MoM edition, and the receipt does say that it's "Mark of Mastery" but I never ordered games from Gamestop's website before, much less with an item they said I could no longer get. :/ Can someone tell me if that was a wise choice of me to make? I don't want any problems...

Thank you!

there are only 23 days left and there won't be any Special Edition because the 10th Anniversary is a kick in the ass for Europe ...

when a Special Edition would be available.....Square Enix would have made an official announcement for it before their announcement with the 2 missing subs

Just thought I would post something here really quickly, since it is the 14th of June...

I went into my local Gamestop yesterday to try and pre-order the Mark of Mastery edition. They guy told me they were not accepting orders for Mark of Mastery in store anymore. I didn't think it's possible, but it's certainly understandable that they may only have a certain limit coming in-stores. (Though with 8 weeks left, I assumed I would be able too. Maybe he was mistaken, and I will try someone else.) But I wanted to ask if anyone else had this problem?

In any case, I ordered from Gamestop's website the Mark of Mastery edition. Apparently I could get it online there. I'm a little bit confused though. It did charge me for the MoM edition, and the receipt does say that it's "Mark of Mastery" but I never ordered games from Gamestop's website before, much less with an item they said I could no longer get. :/ Can someone tell me if that was a wise choice of me to make? I don't want any problems...

Thank you!

I had the same problem, the gamestop guy said they aren't accepting any more pre-orders. so i got home, checked amazon and just as i thought i can still pre order from there :P

I had the same problem, the gamestop guy said they aren't accepting any more pre-orders. so i got home, checked amazon and just as i thought i can still pre order from there :P

I should have done Amazon. I already paid in full at Gamestop's site for a MoM edition though. D:

Guess I'll just wait and see. But it's nice to know Amazon is doing it too! :) Thank you!

Looks like Europe isn't getting the MoM edition, anyway... According to the NA Kingdom Hearts Twitter, at least. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

looks like i am one of the lucky ones in europe who have ordered who have the money and common sense to get both! The MoM edition and the normal EU version of the game! :P all together both versions will cost me about £80 but this is KH's anniversary we are talking about here and i want something to remember it by not just the game and the guide but a nice set like the MoM edition.

here is the proof from my amazon account: http://i47.tinypic.com/2rh5rmd.jpg

Edited by TheDeanHill

looks like i am one of the lucky ones in europe who have ordered who have the money and common sense to get both! The MoM edition and the normal EU version of the game! :P all together both versions will cost me about £80 but this is KH's anniversary we are talking about here and i want something to remember it by not just the game and the guide but a nice set like the MoM edition.

here is the proof from my amazon account: http://i47.tinypic.com/2rh5rmd.jpg

I wouldn't quite say it's common sense. d: I would've got both but I've no use for the NA game, and probably wouldn't get the money back if I tried selling it. I'm not spending $54.99 just for a couple extras that I can probably get off eBay some other time, on top of the £30 for the game. My PS2 cost less than the two of those put together. xD But, good for you that you got it, at least someone in Europe will have the MoM edition. xP

I, however, would rather save my money for whatever console KH ends up coming out on next... Seeing as it obviously won't be anything I own at the moment. xD

Edited by Xalaru

I wouldn't quite say it's common sense. d: I would've got both but I've no use for the NA game, and probably wouldn't get the money back if I tried selling it. I'm not spending $54.99 just for a couple extras that I can probably get off eBay some other time, on top of the £30 for the game. My PS2 cost less than the two of those put together. xD But, good for you that you got it, at least someone in Europe will have the MoM edition. xP

I, however, would rather save my money for whatever console KH ends up coming out on next... Seeing as it obviously won't be anything I own at the moment. xD

hahaha well tbh i am not really spending anything on the eu game because i am using my birthday money on it :P and with the MoM edition im basically spending what i did on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collectors edition so in away it is roughly hou much I recon it would be if it was released over here! :P

Anyways I have a thing about Art Cards as i am a graphic design Student soon (starting Uni in september) and i always love to look at them and give me inspiration and the AR cards, AR Stand, the 3DS casing and the box in general is all a bonus! TBH i have never been so engrossed in a game in all my life so it is ok in my eyes.

*cough*I'mgonnasellacopyoftheMoMwithouttheNAcopyofthegame.*cough*

What for? o.0

But I would honestly buy it from you if you did. xD

hahaha well tbh i am not really spending anything on the eu game because i am using my birthday money on it :P and with the MoM edition im basically spending what i did on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collectors edition so in away it is roughly hou much I recon it would be if it was released over here! :P

Anyways I have a thing about Art Cards as i am a graphic design Student soon (starting Uni in september) and i always love to look at them and give me inspiration and the AR cards, AR Stand, the 3DS casing and the box in general is all a bonus! TBH i have never been so engrossed in a game in all my life so it is ok in my eyes.

Ah right, fair enough. xD Yeah, I admit the cards look awesome. I just seriously want that case the most though.