Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced

It will be on the same AR card with Mewojesty its the AR card that will give you one of those three at random.

AW MAN, what sacks of shit SE is. Paying extra money for cards and plastic. D:

Will this come to gamestop because I really want this but I can only get it from a gamestp or a wallmart?

P.S. I want the Ice White 3DS, so does anyone know when it's coming out?

how is that fair though? you guys usually get games first AND awesome editions. whereas we only get games and then sometimes we dont get any games at all. yet again ameria get better goodies. tbh id rather have a collectablr later that just the gsme earlyer as i will noe have to buy this bundle so i can keep all my games and art cards up to scratch.

i do actually like keeping limited edition and collectible for future references. i have all of the release stuff. from japan to EU. KH1FM to BBSFM including art work stickers.etc ad english vers too.

so again. its not really fair for people who want a collection.right. i am.sure some people.can agree with me.

ps....spelling on phone sucks lol laptop dead.....getting repaired....so sorry if it is quite shabby with the full.stops.etc dangit :-C

I have the game and the AR card so I can definitely say from experience that the rare dream eater you get is predetermined the moment you start a new save file. When I first started a file and used the AR card (*trying to get Meowjesty*) I kept getting Sudo Neku even when I restarted the game. So eventually I started a new save and settled for Ursa Circus that I got randomly. xP Edited by Mirr0rVS13

I have the game and the AR card so I can definitely say from experience that the rare dream eater you get is predetermined the moment you start a new save file. When I first started a file and used the AR card (*trying to get Meowjesty*) I kept getting Sudo Neku even when I restarted the game. So eventually I started a new save and settled for Ursa Circus that I got randomly. xP

Thanks that's a really good info! :)

Im gunna cry!!!!1 IM CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!! F*** IM SO F***ING HAPPY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GETTING THIS ALIVE OR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GOD I DIDNT PRE ORDER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D

When I went to Gamestop, they said their system showed that I was signed up for the Collector's Edition. I'm tempted to go there and pay it off, but I don't care if I pay $15 more (I'm saving all my money to take with me to Cali next month :3). But, yeah, don't cancel your pre-orders just yet. Wait a couple of days and see what they say. I'm still a bit skeptical myself. I'm hoping they'll send people who have pre-ordered a email about it.

Just gonna copy my comment from 3DSBlog:

Thank goodness I haven’t pre-ordered yet! I was actually going to pre-order yesterday, but I forgot. Lucky me. But, if Amazon’s pricing is correct ($55) then I won’t have enough money to but Tales of Abyss manga’s I was going to buy…

Oh well, guess I’ll just have to work for the money.

Next thing you know they come out with an even better bundle...

nah i think the best we will get is art and ar cards....which isnt fair but meh as long as i get art cards i am fine.

Edited by sorariku17

Stupid question: if u pre-order it on Amazon will it be shipped by the release day or come a few days late? I dont wanna wait a few extra days xP Don't know if i should wait for gamestop to say something or use Amazon... :wacko:

Yay, so we do get the 10th Anniversary Box after all, even if it's thinly veiled as a KH3D Collectors Edition without Days and Re:coded... I see what you did thar, SE.

Gonna have to add another 15 bucks to my saving up for KH3D.