Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Marluxia44

KH3D Kingdom Hearts DDD bundle

I apologize if anyone has this topic already or talked about this but what are your opinions on America having a bundle just like Japan with a signature edition 3ds? You think that's possible?

I believe Nomura did mention about he's preparing an anniversary celebration thing to other region also. I sure hope there's something for us, because all of the announced stuff are JP exclusive. I am positive that we may get something as well.

I believe Nomura did mention about he's preparing an anniversary celebration thing to other region also. I sure hope there's something for us, because all of the announced stuff are JP exclusive. I am positive that we may get something as well.

That honestly would make me the happiest person ever!! Cause then I could buy KH DDD and a 3ds all at the same time and save $$$ :D

We never get the good shit . Ever ... Id be shocked .

well we got the BbS PSP bundle but yes you are right

Yes I know what you mean, what the heck is Nomura planning to do to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Kingdom Hearts in the other reagions, I just have a feeling its not going to be the Anniversary Box that Japan got and that it will but worse than that even T_T ugh Nomura give us some anwers!!!! -__-

well we got the BbS PSP bundle but yes you are right

yea that was quite a bundle a normal psp the 4gb ms the decals and the game that came in a sleeve

So far the MoM bundle is announced, its similar to 10th anniversery kit in JP, but without the 2 games.

There should be a 3ds bundle to come, but we have to wait due to Nomura teasings.

There's always E3, and the convention at London in May 25