Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ryan

Farewell KH13

Due to problems with people on this site and many lies told to me by my "friends", I have decided to leave KH13 for good. I don't want to hurt anyone on here or hurt me. Sadly, this time had to come. I tried my hardest to be a good friend and it turned on me. I would like to not be missed because none of you will. A bad time happened on here that hurt me to the point of severe depression.

It was fun here. I made many friends, some hurt me, some didn't. It was all cool. This felt like my second life, my new life. It was fun. To make friends, chat, talk about anything. But people want to make it like I don't exist on any of the threads. The ones I cared about actually hurt me, breaking their promise.

Farewell KH13, there is not much more I could say.

I'm so disappointed, hurt, saddened, depressed, alone, empty, and I feel so left out.

I can say that I saw all of what happened on that thread, but I won't say anything else, since I didn't involve personnaly.

Goodbye keytotheheart, we'll miss you.

If your really saying stuff like this then that means you want someone to help you yes? well, even if me and you were to argue about something very petty or not, i would still treat you as a friend and i will always be there for you when i am online so never forget that and i hope that you will change your mind and one day return to KH13, that is all i have to say.

I can say that I saw all of what happened on that thread, but I won't say anything else, since I didn't involve personnaly.

Goodbye keytotheheart, we'll miss you.

What happened on the thread, just should never of happened! It should of stayed random. It should of stayed like that, but everyone (including me) used it as a way to vent. Don't worry! I don't hate any of you. I just can't be hurt. I lost too many friends. But thank you for caring. Please tell all the members it's not them.

Due to problems with people on this site and many lies told to me by my "friends", I have decided to leave KH13 for good. I don't want to hurt anyone on here or hurt me. Sadly, this time had to come. I tried my hardest to be a good friend and it turned on me. I would like to not be missed because none of you will. A bad time happened on here that hurt me to the point of severe depression.

It was fun here. I made many friends, some hurt me, some didn't. It was all cool. This felt like my second life, my new life. It was fun. To make friends, chat, talk about anything. But people want to make it like I don't exist on any of the threads. The ones I cared about actually hurt me, breaking their promise.

I'm so disappointed, hurt, saddened, depressed, alone, empty, and I feel so left out.

TT_TT I knew this was going to happen....please, I don't want to lose one of my friends...T_T....can I send you my E-mail or Fanpop site, or SOMETHING......I can't believe it...I feel so guilty....I know there's something else I could have done.....If you really are gone...fare thee well.

:(

Goodbai. Sorry about those

ASSFACKINGNIGGERSASSHOLECOWBOYBUTTSEXWHITESONFIREGINGERSHITFIRECOCKVAGNISPUSSYPENISEVERYDAMNWORDGAAAAAAAH

people made you leave. It was nice knowing you. Bai. ;(

Edited by Uncle Dolan

I don't know what happened and I never talked to you but I wish if I met u before, so I could stand with u and stop u from leaving, I feel really sad and wish for you a good future and life.

Cool story bro.

and lol @ internet drama on a site with people mostly under the age of 12.

i wanna see the thread

If being on this site makes you feel that bad, hey, I don't blame you for wanting to leave. You need to lighten up though, and stop acting like it's the end of your days. There's like 600 people online in a single day on this site, and I'm pretty sure that those bros you don't like are pretty insignificant and easy to ignore (there is a block button for a reason). Whatever tho, I'm not you. In any case, have fun in the real life.

Oh and you can probably imagine mfw all the newbies are complaining about the drama.

JS

Reminds of last year. KH13 has its moments.

Going to sound like a jerk here but you really didn't need to announce your departure, everyone hates unneeded drama.

I think that's rude! You always this snobby? All he said was he didn't like this website because everybody (except for me, since I don't even know him, but I mean everyone who does know him.) betrayed him, including those he cared for, so he's leaving, that's all. At least you confessed you sound like a jerk here, but I still can't say that I approve, since I think you insulted him. I would like for you to apologise to him. Anyways, keytotheheart, I'm sorry that 84X had to behave like that to you.

I think that's rude! You always this snobby? All he said was he didn't like this website because everybody (except for me, since I don't even know him, but I mean everyone who does know him.) betrayed him, including those he cared for, so he's leaving, that's all. At least you confessed you sound like a jerk here, but I still can't say that I approve, since I think you insulted him. I would like for you to apologise to him. Anyways, keytotheheart, I'm sorry that 84X had to behave like that to you.

Um, actually, most people who say 'people are mean, I'm leaving!' come back within days. And I don't know about you, but I've experienced it. And Proto was right. There's a block button for a reason. DChuich didn't just screw with us.

And on another random but kinda related note, I actually blocked Koko once, to test it. I didn't realize it until days later, when all the threads she was in didn't make sense. :D

Edited by Number XV