Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion25

KH3D KH: 3D ENGLISH TRAILER IS HERE!

YAY ENGLISH VOICES!!!

Riku still sounds as hot as he did 10 years ago xD shame this is just the translated version of the Japanese trailer we've already watched and not the official english trailer for the game :( its more like a 'warm-up' trailer since none of the clips are english gameplay anyway, but why post the english dub of the 10th anniversary trailer now xD

The way the voices are out of since with the clips and slightly messy reminds me of the first english trailer for FInal Fantasy XIII-2, they should clear it up in the next trailer :D

CLEAR!!! *shock*

NO ONE DIES BEFORE KH 3D!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!

And then noone's gonna die before KH3....I think.

YAY ENGLISH VOICES!!!

Riku still sounds as hot as he did 10 years ago xD shame this is just the translated version of the Japanese trailer we've already watched and not the official english trailer for the game :( its more like a 'warm-up' trailer since none of the clips are english gameplay anyway, but why post the english dub of the 10th anniversary trailer now xD

The way the voices are out of since with the clips and slightly messy reminds me of the first english trailer for FInal Fantasy XIII-2, they should clear it up in the next trailer :D

Yeah I hope they release a better trailer soon. Roxas sounded really awkward and Young Master Xehanort sounds much older than he really is.

I have to admit, that trailer failed to get me excited... Until the last two to three minutes or so. I agree that some of the voices seem off, but for the most part I could live with it. Sora's voice sounded higher, Riku's sounded lower, Minnie's seemed higher, Joshua's sounded a bit more feminine than I remember, and Ansem sounded a bit different as well. Roxas, Axel, Neku, Xigbar, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and anyone else I didn't mention by name either sounded like or remembered, or were otherwise fine. I actually like YMX's voice, I think it suits him rather well, for what he becomes.

Anway, I hope at E3 we get a trailer with synced lip movements and English gameplay.

is Quinton Flyn not doing the voice of axel (Lea)? he was the best possible person for Axel! i know sega got him to do silver in Sonic (and he dosent fit sliver like his first voice actor) but i thought he would still be doing this

You know, Square Enix, when we say we want an English trailer, we don't mean take one of the Japanese trailers and just add English voice-acting to it. This is just the Special Trailer, complete with the firetrucking Japanese gameplay and same mouth movement. While the voices are great and all (the Disney ones are spot on, but the lack of actual Jeff Bridges voice makes me sad), in a localized trailer, I would expect more than a simple "paint-job." Hopefully, if there's a trailer at E3, it has scenes in a different order, and the gameplay in the correct language.

Has anyone noticed that the Simple and Clean orchestrated CGI opening music has been replaced by Sanctuary? D: Whyyyy~

Edited by J. Severe

YMX sounded really good (or imo amazing for me)

Sora sounded a bit off....but at least he shows some kind of emotion when he talks.

Riku is just effin amazing and fantastic and iprghpehgehtrgpietgp

Lea....I cant say much since he said like one or 2 lines =/ (The funny moment when him as a Nobody has more emotion when talking than his original self)

Mickey gets better everyday.

Yen sid makes me laugh as hell (Mickey: "Can I go and search for Riku and Sora?" Yen Sid: "Well go?")

Joshua....I hope he sounds better sooner or later.....o_o

Lea sounded a bit different when he said 'what's happened to me'... he sounded more like Quinton than he usually does, it was too deep I think. But the other lines he spoke sounded the same as they should, and Quinton's done an amazing job as always, so tis all good. :3 Love that we finally got an English trailer.

Edited by Xalaru

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were only two things that were odd 1. Sora's voice (but I'm sure they'll fix that before the game comes out) 2. And Joshua's.........it was..............girly..........(this will not make TWEWY fans very happy.....) But everything else was Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

I feel like there will be a better one that's not all thrown together with Japanese in it once e3 comes. $10 says that they will annOunce something decent about kingdom hearts and I hope they do!!!

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were only two things that were odd 1. Sora's voice (but I'm sure they'll fix that before the game comes out) 2. And Joshua's.........it was..............girly..........(this will not make TWEWY fans very happy.....) But everything else was Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Actually if you listen to what Joshua says in TWEWY he dose kinda sound like how he dose in the trailer, even though he didn't really say anything in TWEWY, really none of them did and the only things they said was what they say in battle and when you gave them something to eat, and this will also be the first time we hear Rhyme talk in english, so I wonder what she will sound like.

I love the trailer. But honestly the only voices that bothered me were Sora, YMX and Joshua's. Sora sounds a lot younger, YMX sounds older than he should and Joshua sounds like a girl. Xemnas sounded perfect.

Edited by kiddinme12

They sound different...... Almost like they aren't tying to voice act like they did in KH2.

Maybe it's just because they're older, I don't know.

Maybe I was wrong about Axel, I don't really like the direction he was being taken, but if his role is simply to bring back Roxas and Xion, then I could warm to it.

Edited by Eterna

The trailer is awesome, I've watched it so many times now lol.

Hypocrite... Ooh I love that >.<

Best part is at 7:53 :D

Edited by VoidXName