Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
katarow

KH3D When do you think we will be able to play the demo ?

When do you think we will be able to play the demo ?

And do you think it'll be on the nintendo eshop or in games shop ?

Answer me please if you're like me and didn't spoiled you at all ! xD

1. I don't know but it better not come out after the full game comes out in stores or I will be very pissed and most likely wouldn't even bother to download it since I would have the full game already.

2. Obviously on 3DS eShop

Well, it did do a little of Sora's story. It showed the "RIKAH! AAAAY! RIKAAAAH!" scene and one or two others, if I remember right. But if it's anything like Japan, we probably won't get it until after the release date. Who knows, though? Stranger things have happened...

Imma pray to Razuthor that the demo is released before the game. I would still download the demo though, and just keep it forever. That way if I don't have KH3D in my 3DS (blasphemy I know) I can still sort of play it :P

I really hope it comes out before the full game. It is so pointless to have a demo out afterwards cuz most ppl will already have the game. Its not like anybody is expecting the game to be bad and be like: "oh i better play this demo first to make sure its worth buying" :P

I think they'll bring the demo out before the game releases, Square-Enix will wanna give the game as much media attention/marketing as they can before it releases, and they have about and a half two months to do that.

As for where the demo's going, the eShop's prettymuch a given. It allows everyone to play it, rather than limit it to certain stores, with only a few units.

Answer me please if you're like me and didn't spoiled you at all ! xD

I don't quite follow that last part. ._.

I think they'll bring the demo out before the game releases, Square-Enix will wanna give the game as much media attention/marketing as they can before it releases, and they have about and a half two months to do that.

As for where the demo's going, the eShop's prettymuch a given. It allows everyone to play it, rather than limit it to certain stores, with only a few units.

I don't quite follow that last part. ._.

hahaa no worries for the last part (;

THANKS YOU EVERYBODY FOR ANSWERING.

I hope the demo will come out before the game itself xD

Thanks again, This is really close ! July 31th !!

Wait a little longer (: