Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
khfan02

Jealousy

Why are you all assuming he's an ass? For all we know, it was the ex's decision/fault that they broke up (but we don't know, he didn't explain). Anyway, they did break up, isn't he free to dance with other girls? I do not at all see how he's being misogynistic or how he "treats girls badly", we don't know anything about what happened.

They are 16, he doesn't have to act like the ex is the love of his life, so what if he is considering giving up on their already over relationship (he said they broke up), and asking out a different girl? It's normal that he might have to decide between trying to fix things up, or moving on and dating other people. Why do you assume he's in the wrong??

Why are you all assuming he's an ass? For all we know, it was the ex's decision/fault that they broke up (but we don't know, he didn't explain). Anyway, they did break up, isn't he free to dance with other girls? I do not at all see how he's being misogynistic or how he "treats girls badly", we don't know anything about what happened.

They are 16, he doesn't have to act like the ex is the love of his life, so what if he is considering giving up on their already over relationship (he said they broke up), and asking out a different girl? It's normal that he might have to decide between trying to fix things up, or moving on and dating other people. Why do you assume he's in the wrong??

Who said he can't go out dancing? But going out with one of them is another issue. It's the way he thinks of them, like Kinode said, as if they were toys that's the bad part. Internalized misogyny. He may treat them well on the outside but it's what he thinks of them that earned the reaction everyone else treated him with. He should change his mindset before going out with either girl.

Who said he can't go out dancing? But going out with one of them is another issue. It's the way he thinks of them, like Kinode said, as if they were toys that's the bad part. Internalized misogyny. He may treat them well on the outside but it's what he thinks of them that earned the reaction everyone else treated him with. He should change his mindset before going out with either girl.

All he said was that the new girl was hot and that he enjoyed hanging out with them, that in no way means he's viewing these girls as toys and it's definitely not ~misogyny~.

Ok I agree with both sides on this.its probably better that you do stay single for awhile.the people who've been saying this I'm assuming have all been ladies and they're right you can't look at a girl for her body trust me last girl I liked might as well have just been good looking with how she was.but at the same time you guys did break up.so you are free to hang out and dance with whoever you like.you're not a bad guy for using words like hot and sexy and all that just remember that there's more to a girl than just her looks.

Ok I agree with both sides on this.its probably better that you do stay single for awhile.the people who've been saying this I'm assuming have all been ladies and they're right you can't look at a girl for her body trust me last girl I liked might as well have just been good looking with how she was.but at the same time you guys did break up.so you are free to hang out and dance with whoever you like.you're not a bad guy for using words like hot and sexy and all that just remember that there's more to a girl than just her looks.

This. It's alright for you to see someone else, but don't lead your ex to believe that you're still trying to fix things. just end it.

Not all of the people posting and liking are girls.

No matter what gender, race, age, or sexuality you may be, this is something all people go through. :/

not if you deal with things the smart way and think before you act