Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?

Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget about it?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you it would be easy for you to forget it?

• Yes, I would forget it in a short amount of time for sure!
    • Yes, but maybe a month or so.
    • Don't know. Maybe it'd take a while....
    • No! It'd take a lot of time! It's something very important to me!
    • Nah. I could never forget it, even if I wanted to... I really love KH with all my heart!
    • Another option? Tell us below.

I'd forget easily the only truely memorable one was KHII

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What do you mean you'll forget it easily!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What do you mean you'll forget it easily!!

I mean I've played alot of better games

I won't forget my own Keyblade, my KH-T-shirt, my KH-necklase, all KH-fanfics, all videos, all friends... List is so long!

I love KH. Maybe as much as I love my boyfriend. It's really big part of my life.

Nope, I could never, ever forget it as long as I live. No exaggeration. It's the love of my life. (Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. Just a slight one, though. :P)

From the moment I decided to read the manga, I fell in love with kh xD I bought a ps2 for the games and finished them in arnd 3 days each. Then consequently I bought everything else I needed with time, a ds and a psp. And I'm planning to get a 3ds and a ps3/4 when kh3 is out.

From the moment I discovered this site, I keep checking everyday for news, tell my friends and talk abt kh with them in general. I've been trying to make my roommate finish kh2 and I can talk hours abt the story xD

So the answer is definitely no. I loved it the same for arnd 4 years (except a small break when there were no real news before Days and let it be for a while) and there is no way I'll forget it. If I ever get a kid, it's gonna learn to love it as well xD

Plus even if I wanted to, since there are talks abt a new saga, I wouldn't be able to xD

I don't think I could ever forget the Kingdom Hearts series. Even when I am older I will always cherish the memories I have made playing these games. I will probably replay the games when I am older and introduce them to a new generation. So that the story will be passed on, and to create new wonderful memories for someone else. :)

Guest Lady Dreana

Sorry but KH is impossible forget after you join this site. Anyone agree?

I DO

I could never forget this game series. i love it so much, its way too important to me to forget. twould be a tragic day indeed if the KH series were to end!

I would never forget Kingdom hearts....

Kingdom hearts is a major part of my life and taught me A LOT of things. Kingdom Hearts will always be in my heart and i will never forget it even if i try to...

KH will always have a big place in my hear. I love it and it really helped me alot....

I will pass KH to the next generation and it wil never die.... Kingdom hearts will be in my heart forever....

Thanks Sora :)

-Peace

Edited by SoraKH

Even if they stopped the series(which i hope not)i think people will not forget about it,i mean games like FF7 or FF10 are still considered masterpieces of the ps2 era and the jrpg genre,i think with so many games even the new generation of gamers will eventually try most of the kh games

"How could you even say such a thing... even if it were true?" Kingdom Hearts is an unbreakable Chain of Memories that I will never forget. It's my Dearly Beloved, my Sanctuary and makes me feel Simple and Clean. "Got it memorized?"

BEST.REPLY.EVER.

NO LOL ! I would never forget Kingdom Hearts. xD

I just love it and I think also I learned a lot of things about friendship.

It's a part of my life lol.

and now we KH fans share the same sky- one sky one destiny. xD

Edited by Kairilein