Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D (Spoilers) Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu, talks unannounced title, KH3D demo in NA, KH3D secrets

You mean like... KH on iOS?

Even if I don't like the idea, I love the little designs for the characters. The ones in Theatrythm to be exact. EEEEEEEEE-

Even if I don't like the idea, I love the little designs for the characters. The ones in Theatrythm to be exact. EEEEEEEEE-

I forget the name of the guy that designed those, but yeah they're kinda cool. Though I still don't want iOS KH.

I'm kind of confused as to why everyone is doubting that it's KH3 . . .

>Doubting that it's KH3

Because they haven't finished most plot holes. Did you not see the secret ending in KH3D whe- Nope. Not spoiling.

>Doubting that it's KH3

Because they haven't finished most plot holes. Did you not see the secret ending in KH3D whe- Nope. Not spoiling.

I've already seen all the cutscenes. I don't understand what the problem is . . .

I thiink it will be about ventuas waking up and trying to find he's what home. All. So I small part for kairi dring her. Nope not saying the reast but you all get where i'm going whith this

I thiink it will be about ventuas waking up and trying to find he's what home. All. So I small part for kairi dring her. Nope not saying the reast but you all get where i'm going whith this

Actually, I don't. I have no idea what you said after the first sentence

I don't understand either. o.O

next one is obviously kairi looking for her grandma. and her grandma turns out to be much more evil than xehanort is

There's a new one I haven't heard before.

And as nomura said kh3 isn't the next title, fast meaning it's going to either be an iOS game or a consol game that leads to kh3

next one is obviously kairi looking for her grandma. and her grandma turns out to be much more evil than xehanort is

And then through some insane plot twist we find out that Goofy is in fact a form of Kairi's Grandmother and he has harbored her within his heart this whole time.

He then joins Xehanorts forces.

There's a new one I haven't heard before.

And as nomura said kh3 isn't the next title, fast meaning it's going to either be an iOS game or a consol game that leads to kh3

When did he say this? I thought he said something like "I'll leave that for you to decide" in regards to the secret message.

Its good they are getting Demo's however I hope in the end we get some for Uk!

'Also, an unannounced title is being prepared as well, though it’s something lighter.'

This makes me think of something in the Secret Ending... Not going say because some might have not seen it. (I couldn't help just looking at the ending!!) or maybe something that reveals about side characters or something. Hopefully we get Kh3 or if this is true soon! (Maybe even a game about Terra, Aqua Or Ventus? You never know!)

Demo?! Im shaking in my bed right now (on here on mah iTouch) with excitement! Imma play the ISH outta that demo. I wonder how many uses the demo will allow?

I'm not sure what to think about the next title being lightweight, but I'm hoping it's something like Theathrhythm Kingdom Hearts, or HD Collections. I'd be content with both of those.

Demo?! Im shaking in my bed right now (on here on mah iTouch) with excitement! Imma play the ISH outta that demo. I wonder how many uses the demo will allow?

The Japanese one allows 15 uses, so it'll probably be the same amount. Edited by Tsunamo