Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
J. Severe

KH3D Amazon Updates with Official (and Bigger :D) KH3D NA Box Art!

is the 'playable in 2D' thing really gonna be there on the box? D:

Yep. Checked my Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Kid Icarus cases; they all have the same 'playable in 2D' tag on them. Pretty much customary for all 3DS games released in NA.

Yep. Checked my Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Kid Icarus cases; they all have the same 'playable in 2D' tag on them. Pretty much customary for all 3DS games released in NA.

O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

But in reality, I hardly even notice it. I doubt it would take away the magnificence of the box art in person.

Better quality:

Posted Image

ok thats much better. I can't to smell that new video game smell....unless it is wierd....then I dont..

ok thats much better. I can't to smell that new video game smell....unless it is wierd....then I dont..

Actually, I find that some video game instruction booklets have a very interesting smell.

Actually, I find that some video game instruction booklets have a very interesting smell.

that smell just tells you "HEY!!! you just bought a good game! ...enjoy"