Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
84X

Hey, Hi, Hello, Hola, Bonjour, [insert greeting here]

Yes, that title took all my mental capability to come up with. This topic is obviously going to be as generic as it gets so bear with me.

Right well, if it wasn't obvious I just joined. I've been stalking this site for quite some time and decided I should try to contribute in some way.

Anyways, here is a small description of myself:

-Male

I guess that about does it, I should probably point out I'm a pretty cynical and sarcastic person. You'll eventually grow to love me or murder me in my sleep, the fun part is seeing how long it takes.

Link Terminated~

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, at this point I'm not sure whether or not to be happy or scared.

I'll try to keep my activity level at a steady level, but there's been more or less a tragedy in my family so I won't be making 100 posts a day.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, at this point I'm not sure whether or not to be happy or scared.

I'll try to keep my activity level at a steady level, but there's been more or less a tragedy in my family so I won't be making 100 posts a day.

.....scared. just be scared.......

Merci.

I'm not really coherent in the french language though, the Canadian education system just taught me the basics.