KHRecoded Will You Buy Coded If It Is Released In Your Country

Will You Buy Coded And The Phone To Go With It  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will You Buy Coded And The Phone To Go With It

• Yes, Of Course
    • I Hope So
    • The Game Will Be Too Much
    • The Phone Will be too much

I'd love to play it, but if I have to buy a special phone just to play it, then I won't bother. If it does get released outside of Japan, I hope they tweak it for different phones or even a different gaming console. I'd definitely buy it then.

I'd love to play it, but if I have to buy a special phone just to play it, then I won't bother. If it does get released outside of Japan, I hope they tweak it for different phones or even a different gaming console. I'd definitely buy it then.

i agree with Larusso i mean common buy a phone just to play the game i mean thats stupid expept if you were searching for a new phone then it would be understandable

well, I dunno. I'm kinda annoyed about Square Enix releasing the games on loadsa different platforms, I mean i had to buy a DS just to play 358/2 days, and now I'm saving up AGAIN for a PSP for BBS. If coded was released here and i needed an expensive phone, that would be the last straw lol, I wouldn't buy it.

I wouldn't buy it,I've already read the story here so there is no reason to buy one.And I think that it would be better that the other games of the serie vame for the console for PS2 or PS3,here in my country it is too expensive to buy an PSP and there aren't so many people who have a Wii.

maybe, they should release thehole thing as a downloadable for psp and dsi, dsi since it is the only ds thatcan download games and store it

i agree but that would take another year or so.theyed have to realease it in japan again for consoles then the u.s would have to dub it.

would you buy the phone to play it, or would you just forget it, i would just leave it.

definitely not, i would suggest it be converted to ps2, ps3, or at leat psp, no nintendo systems though. ive played kh CoM and 358/2 days but i didnt enjoy them as much as 1, 2, and Re: CoM.

BbS still hasn't come out in my country but i'm anxiously awaiting it