Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts DD

There's a rumor going around that the next Kingdom Hearts game will be KH DD, with DD standing for something which is not yet known. This game will take place between Birth by Sleep and KH1, and is most likely going to be announced in a few weeks. Although this is in no way confirmed, the rumor comes from 2channel, where they have discovered Square Enix have registered a domain with the following information:

Director: Tetsuya Nomura

Official Site: http:www.square-enix.khdd.co.jp

Description: Takes place between Birth by Sleep and the first Kingdom Hearts

So although this announcement isn't official, it seems to be a truthful rumor. Apparently around 2-3 weeks before BBS was announced, a similar thing happened and rumor surfaced. So yeah, this "mystery KH" that Nomura is talking about is most likely called "KH DD" and takes place between BBS and KH1.

Lastly, should these kind of rumors be posted in the site's news?

The site doesn't work. ^^;

Isn't it a little soon to be announcing another KH game, though? I mean...BbS comes out on Saturday...so...*confused*

I'd think that they'd have some time inbetween game releases...

well hopefully this is true, but between kh and bbs?? hmm :/

they shoulda just explained it all during bbs

can i have the link where you found this rumor?

wow I thought BBS was gonna be the lasy Kingdom Hearts game. If there were gonna be another game wouldnt be easier for it to take place after KH2. Also wouldnt this mean that BbS is gonna leave us with questions like the over Kh games.

wow I thought BBS was gonna be the lasy Kingdom Hearts game. If there were gonna be another game wouldnt be easier for it to take place after KH2. Also wouldnt this mean that BbS is gonna leave us with questions like the over Kh games.

I know what you mean!! but i think it is something, maybe KHDD is KH3 well i hope they make KH3 but it cou;ld be DD, i mena alot of peopel thoguth BBS was gonna be KH3 rememebr? and it was gonna be ont he PS3?! lol

turns out its a badass prequal!

KH DD...

Kingdom Hearts: Disney's Downfall.

:

Very interesting rumor, though. ^^ Maybe, if this is real, it'll probably focus on the beginnings of Organization XIII? Maybe it'll show the somebodies of the remaining members?

I wonder who would be the main character though...

Well, BBS is going to have a secret ending like the other KH games, SO that must mean for KH DD. We just need to imagine what could have happened between BBS and KH1. There must have been something, like maybe when they bring Kiari from Radient Garden to Destiny Islands. Maybe it has something to do with that meteor shower that happened on Destiny Islands, when Sora and Riku were kids and Kiari showed up. idk, but its gonna be EPIC!