Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ronald Cruz

Dissidia Kingdom Hearts ?

Firstly Nomura doesn't know of KH13's existence.

Secondly there are not nearly enough characters to create something like this.

Half of the suitable characters are Final Fantasy characters which of course appear in Dissidia.

sadly disney is stupid :P

I agree! At the beginning of the 20th centuary they were really great and awesome, but in the late 90th and the 21th centuary they suck big time. 3D animation just ain't gonna cut it, the good old frame to frame animations can never be replaced!

Dissidia square enix?....cuz there arent enough kingdom hearts characters........and because disney wouldnt approve...

Nomura with first sora idea infront of disne board:

Nomura: I WANT TO RUN AROUND SLICING DISNEY WITH A CHAINSAW!!!!!

Disney: :? (is this guy crazy?)

And that is y disney like kingdom hearts violence

Edited by khdude214

I have think of it too, but I don't think they will create it. Firstly, if it was created, it would have ORIGINAL Kingdom Hearts Characters, so any Disney or Final Fantasy Character would be shown, and there aren't enough original KH characters to make it. But, if they decided to make it, it would be great. I've played Dissidia Final Fantasy and I haven't played many FF games (just III, IV and Crisis Core), and it is my second favorite game of PSP (the first is BbS of course).

Secondly there are not nearly enough characters to create something like this.

Que? (That means what in Spanish)

Org XIII, Ansem SoD, Sora, Riku, TaV, Xion, Vanitas, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Xehanort, Young Xehanort.

That's 26 characters just like that. Throw in some Disney and FF characters, and suddenly you have to make CUTS because you can't fit all the characters into the game.

Que? (That means what in Spanish)

Org XIII, Ansem SoD, Sora, Riku, TaV, Xion, Vanitas, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Xehanort, Young Xehanort.

That's 26 characters just like that. Throw in some Disney and FF characters, and suddenly you have to make CUTS because you can't fit all the characters into the game.

This is why Dissidia Kingdom Hearts would be perfect! :D

Edited by Sammi

I would have loved to see a KH dissidia. Keeping characters like Lightning, Squall, Cloud, Tifa, etc., and also adding Kh characters like Sora, Riku, Roxas, Aqua, Xion and such. I think that would make the perfect game.

It would have been, but they didn't want it to be a Kingdom Hearts game because it's a fighting game, and they thought it would be contradictory to the fact that they target children when it comes to appeal, which I think is totally bogus. I mean, they let Goofy fight and get smashed by a boulder and create a monster that plays with dead men's souls (Chernabog from Fantasia) but they won't let these guys duke it out? Really?

It would have been, but they didn't want it to be a Kingdom Hearts game because it's a fighting game, and they thought it would be contradictory to the fact that they target children when it comes to appeal, which I think is totally bogus. I mean, they let Goofy fight and get smashed by a boulder and create a monster that plays with dead men's souls (Chernabog from Fantasia) but they won't let these guys duke it out? Really?

Nomura has explicitly said that KH is not child-focused. I think they just cancelled it because they thought Disney wouldn't accept, and Square was hesitant about putting Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in the Mission Mode.

Nomura has explicitly said that KH is not child-focused. I think they just cancelled it because they thought Disney wouldn't accept, and Square was hesitant about putting Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in the Mission Mode.

I meant that Disney targeted their characters(most of them) towards children. Name one adult wo jumps up and down when they see Snow White at Disneyland. However, you are right about Disney not accepting it.