Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
airhguy

KH3D Help! Some SPOILERS inside! #Confused

Not to sound like a kh noob because im a huge fan, but can someone please tell me who the thirteen darknesses and the seven lights are because i can think of way more than 13 and 7 for both....

The seven lights are Axel and Xion over and over, and all of the darknesses are Vanitas.

(This is sarcasm)

(If that wasn't clear)

(People are very literal on this site)

We're not really sure about who exactly they are, the only thing that translations have given us is that the New organization (the 13 darknesses) are Xehanorts from all different timelines. But of course, that is pure guesswork.What isn't is the fact that the 7 lights are keyblade wielders, but again their true identities are unknown until we can get the international version (the international version)

Umm... First off, shouldn't this title have a spoiler warning? Just saying.

Anyway, as for the thirteen Darknesses I'm not entirely sure. I haven't completely, completely spoiled the game for myself yet. But there's obviously Master Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas, Terranort, and young Master Xehanort, right? Then there's definitely Braig and Isa. I'd guess Vanitas is one. And then maybe some of the other founding members of Organization XIII? I'm not sure. And are Aleus and Ienzo included? Or are they good in DDD? I actually don't know the answer to that since the scenes haven't been translated.

Now, as for the seven Lights, I'm inclined to think they're Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Lea. Ven seemed about to wake up at the end of 3D, and it shouldn't be too hard for them to find Aqua. Not to mention that the secret endings lately have all had her as a big part of them. If the next game is BbSV2, I imagine we'll play as her and get out of the RoD so she can be one of the Lights.

Now you may be wondering about Terra, Roxas, Xion, and Eraqus. But even though the intro showed Terra and Roxas as two of the Lights, I don't think they can be them. Terra (and Eraqus) and Roxas (and Xion) still need rescuing. In fact, it's looking like the posessed Terra (and therefore Eraqus) will be one of the thirteen Darknesses. I think the intro just showed Terra as one of the Lights to represent BbS, and show how the past will repeat itself. And also because the player, at the time, didn't know Lea and Kairi could/would wield.

And Roxas... I think they just showed him as a Light to show players he wasn't Ven (and possibly just because they needed a seventh Light in the opening or for fanservice). Anyway, I still say that the seven Lights will most likely be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Lea.

And I'm sorry if this sounds confusing. I didn't mean it to be, but it's not exactly easy to explain this stuff. LOL.

And this is somewhat off topic, but even though Yen Sid's retired, I really want to see him forced to fight once in the next game. It'd be so epic and amazing.

we don't know all of the darknesses, the already confirmed ones are

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Master Xehanort
  • Xemnas
  • Ansem SoD
  • Braig/Xigbar
  • Isa
  • Terranort (well not really confirmed yet but it is sure he is one too)
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
for the seven lights there is quite some confusing though, some people say it are the keyblade wielders (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Lea, Ventus, Aqua) while others say it are the princesses

personally i say both: the princesses counted up with the keyblade wielders adds up 13 people, coincidence much?

for more information about my theory i suggest you read my more in-depth writing on tumblr

Edited by EdeaKramer

Now you may be wondering about Terra, Roxas, Xion, and Eraqus. But even though the intro showed Terra and Roxas as two of the Lights, I don't think they can be them. Terra (and Eraqus) and Roxas (and Xion) still need rescuing. In fact, it's looking like the posessed Terra (and therefore Eraqus) will be one of the thirteen Darknesses. I think the intro just showed Terra as one of the Lights to represent BbS, and show how the past will repeat itself. And also because the player, at the time, didn't know Lea and Kairi could/would wield.

And Roxas... I think they just showed him as a Light to show players he wasn't Ven (and possibly just because they needed a seventh Light in the opening or for fanservice). Anyway, I still say that the seven Lights will most likely be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, and Lea.

I'm pretty sure those seven were shown because they are all the that are playable characters in Story Mode so far. Mickey is playable in some boss fights in KH2 if Sora loses.

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Master Xehanort
  • Xemnas
  • Ansem SoD
  • Braig/Xigbar
  • Isa
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
I think Master Xehanort was only shown because he's the one who planned all this stuff and in KHIII he'll be replaced by Terranort.

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Master Xehanort
  • Xemnas
  • Ansem SoD
  • Braig/Xigbar
  • Isa
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
  • to be confirmed
for the seven lights there is quite some confusing though, some people say it are the keyblade wielders (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Lea, Ventus, Aqua) while others say it are the princesses

personally i say both: the princesses counted up with the keyblade wielders adds up 13 people, coincidence much?

for more information about my theory i suggest you read my more in-depth writing on tumblr

Personally, it seemed to me that Yen Sid was saying the Seven Lights had to protect the Princesses of Heart. Since they created the miltiverse everyone lives in (after the first Keyblade War), if something happened to them... Anyway, Kairi has two roles, it seems. LOL.

@G-SANtos That makes a lot of sense. They probably just showed them in the intro because they have been the only playable Keybladers in story mode.

I'm guessing Lea is not a Keyblade Wielder... If he were, Organization XIII would've used this as an advantage (they were pursuing Kingdom Hearts after all)

Also someone said Master Xehanort would be replaced by Terranort but I don't think that's gonna happen since they're picking different timeline Xehanorts, and he's the smartest one (Damn you Evil Genious)

The intro for 3D reveals 7 Keyblade Wielders together, they are Sora, Riku, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Mickey and Roxas. I developed a theoryfor this chosen ones:

Sora, Riku and Mickey: They were chosen by the Keyblade

Ventus,Terra and Aqua: They're going to be rescued

Roxas: As Sora's Nobody, he can wield the Keyblade

Axel is probably gonna be taken to the bad guys side as 9in my opinion) he became a vessel

Xion will not wield a Keyblade, since she used Ven's, so she doesn't really have one (in my theory)

Another thing: there are 7 hearts of pure light and 7 protectors of light, they're not the same. The 20 hearts (13 of darkness and 7 of light) should be in one place (I think) and the protectors must battle against the darkness. That's what it is in Master Xehanort's "speach"

PS: Kairi probably wouldn't be considered a protector since she is one of the pure hearts

Also, how many Light Keyblade Wielders already appeared? I'm counting 12 ( Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, "Axel/Lea", Mickey, Eraqus, "Yen Sid")

It seems there has to be a 13 but I can't find it! The one between " are doubts, I'm not sure I can consider Yen Sid

I'm guessing Lea is not a Keyblade Wielder... If he were, Organization XIII would've used this as an advantage (they were pursuing Kingdom Hearts after all)

He just became one. He came to the Mysterious Tower to gain the power of wielding one.

Also someone said Master Xehanort would be replaced by Terranort but I don't think that's gonna happen since they're picking different timeline Xehanorts, and he's the smartest one (Damn you Evil Genious)

The thing is, Master Xehanort knew of all the things that would happen until that confrontation in the Realm of Sleep. If he were going to be the one to take part on the fight, he would know more, and the Xehanort that is coming back with Ansem and Xemnas's destruction is Apprentice ehanort/Terranort, who is he source for these two beings, and the whole purpose for Master Xehanort to take over Terra's body was to keep young for the day of the final battle.

The only hole in the "he ould know more about the future" is Young Xehanort's presence, but by the way things went, I think that only the things until that day were preset, and the following events are not determined yet.

Axel is probably gonna be taken to the bad guys side as 9in my opinion) he became a vessel

He has no traits ofbeing a Xehanort. Braig has some Xehanort traits since somewhere after fighting Terra on BBS. Besides, all his actions so far were contrary to those of a vessel.

Xion will not wield a Keyblade, since she used Ven's, so she doesn't really have one (in my theory)

According to Nomura, both Roxas and Xion used Sora's Keyblade at the same time. It was existing at multiple places at once. Xion never used Ven's Keyblade, it's just that her existence prevented Roxas to dual wield.

PS: Kairi probably wouldn't be considered a protector since she is one of the pure hearts

No one said she can't be her own protector. t this point, things can go on either way.

I'm pretty sure those seven were shown because they are all the that are playable characters in Story Mode so far. Mickey is playable in some boss fights in KH2 if Sora loses.

I think Master Xehanort was only shown because he's the one who planned all this stuff and in KHIII he'll be replaced by Terranort.

i don't see why old xehanort wouldn't be part of the 7 lights, in the end we saw it was the heart from his body that was used to give a fragment to Sora..

Personally, it seemed to me that Yen Sid was saying the Seven Lights had to protect the Princesses of Heart. Since they created the miltiverse everyone lives in (after the first Keyblade War), if something happened to them... Anyway, Kairi has two roles, it seems. LOL.

@G-SANtos That makes a lot of sense. They probably just showed them in the intro because they have been the only playable Keybladers in story mode.

Well yes, but we can't tell for sure until we have the official English game... I personally stay with the thought of 13 lights...

The intro for 3D reveals 7 Keyblade Wielders together, they are Sora, Riku, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Mickey and Roxas. I developed a theoryfor this chosen ones:

Sora, Riku and Mickey: They were chosen by the Keyblade

Ventus,Terra and Aqua: They're going to be rescued

Roxas: As Sora's Nobody, he can wield the Keyblade

Another thing: there are 7 hearts of pure light and 7 protectors of light, they're not the same. The 20 hearts (13 of darkness and 7 of light) should be in one place (I think) and the protectors must battle against the darkness. That's what it is in Master Xehanort's "speach"

Also, how many Light Keyblade Wielders already appeared? I'm counting 12 ( Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, "Axel/Lea", Mickey, Eraqus, "Yen Sid")

It seems there has to be a 13 but I can't find it! The one between " are doubts, I'm not sure I can consider Yen Sid

have you seen the ending? Lea just got the keyblade, he came to Yen Sids crib to learn how to get the keyblade..

I agree with what you say about Master Xehanort, he stays the ultimate key character to me

Terra can't be rescued as for how much data we have about what will happen, terranort is only one of the most crucial forms of Xehanort, maybe he might be saved after the final battle though. And we will see his armor probably again... I don't see why Roxas would be a light, he reunited again with Sora, so does Xion, They are just memories

I don't think Lea is going to get part of the new Org XIII, he probably is motivated to save Isa after their encounter... and I'm sure Lea is one of the seven lights

and Kairi is simple, she is her own protector

your last paragraph is a bit strange in my opinion, Roxas and Xion can't be determined as keyblade wielders because they both got their power from the people they originated from and they don't exist anymore, Eraqus is dead and will stay so and Yen Sid has quit for a long long long time wielding the keyblade

but think of this, i said it earlier: the princesses + the keyblade wielders that are still fighting for light = 13 ;)

Hello everyone I'm new I've been reading the forums for a while so I thought i'd join in. Any way my theory about the 7 lights being the Princesses. Everyone knows, about their pure hearts right? Well what if their pure hearts are the original 7 lights that created the X-Blade?

This is how I see it:

7 Pure Hearts

Alice - needs protection

Snow White - needs protection

Jasmine - needs protection

Belle - needs protection

Cinderella - needs protection

Aurora - needs protection

Kairi - learning how to protect herself

7 Guardians

Aqua - trapped, needs saving while she stares at the ocean nonstop

Mickey - at Yen Sid's, planning to save Aqua or Ven, or you know he can be just relaxing somewhere for now

Riku - at Yen Sid's, maybe teaching Kairi how to use the Keyblade and taking care of his hair

Terra - stolen by Master Xehanort to be a Darkness, but MX does acknowledge he is still a Guardian. Or he might send his Lingering Will to do some work.

Ventus - asleep, needs saving before he wakes up and gets himself lost and/or killed in Castle Oblivion (he kinda moved at the end of 3D)

Sora - taking a vacation in the Realm of Sleep, maybe training or becomes a hippie due to his failure to become a Master, and gives up Keyblading

Lea - learning how to use the Keyblade, probably with slow, humorous progress

13 Darknesses

Master Xehanort - he planned this whole scheme, and come on, he's Master Xehanort. How can he not be one

Young Xehanort - sits in a throne, smugly because he realizes he's the person that confused all fans of Kingdom Hearts. i PRAY he uses No Heart's armor at some point

Xemnas - obvious, apparently got pulled out of his time before being totally killed by Sora and Riku

Ansem SoD - obvious, but you know sometimes i wonder how he is even relevant anymore. I think that's why Nomura gave him the job of going back in time and teaching YX how to time-hop

Apprentice Xehanort - MX says one of the guardians is on his side, so im guessing that means AX. I wonder if Xemnas, Ansem SoD and Apprentice Xehanort will ever chat and be like "well, this is awkward"

Braig/Xigbar - obviously, he has MX's signature eye, and even states it himself. By the way, is this Xigbar or Braig? or does it even matter at this point

Isa/Saix - obviously, has MX's signature eye. I am still confused whether this is Isa or Saix

8th Darkness - maybe Vanitas, but when they show him floating around next to YX, it made me think they somehow serve as a single darkness. Like, they're fused or something. Idk

9th Darkness - maybe a version of MX, from some other timeline, based on No Heart. I mean people say No Heart wasn't real, he was a digital simulation. well what was he supposed to be simulating? exactly.

10th Darkness - it is completely possible to have Terra-Xehanort, since now logic is no longer in play, and YX might have gotten Apprentice Xehanort from one timeline, and Terra-Xehanort from another. just saying

11th Darkness - no clue

12th Darkness - no clue

13th Darkness - no clue

have you seen the ending? Lea just got the keyblade, he came to Yen Sids crib to learn how to get the keyblade..

I agree with what you say about Master Xehanort, he stays the ultimate key character to me

Terra can't be rescued as for how much data we have about what will happen, terranort is only one of the most crucial forms of Xehanort, maybe he might be saved after the final battle though. And we will see his armor probably again... I don't see why Roxas would be a light, he reunited again with Sora, so does Xion, They are just memories

I don't think Lea is going to get part of the new Org XIII, he probably is motivated to save Isa after their encounter... and I'm sure Lea is one of the seven lights

your last paragraph is a bit strange in my opinion, Roxas and Xion can't be determined as keyblade wielders because they both got their power from the people they originated from and they don't exist anymore, Eraqus is dead and will stay so and Yen Sid has quit for a long long long time wielding the keyblade

but think of this, i said it earlier: the princesses + the keyblade wielders that are still fighting for light = 13 ;)

i saw the ending and I saw Lea's Keyblade but I think it's strange you know? Why wouldn't Org XIII use it to make Kingdom Hearts faster? So I got to think, how did he dodged Xehanort's piece of heart again? Maybe he didn't he didn't... maybe it got into him instead of Sora and that's why he can use the keyblade now.

A lot of you guys sayd that Roxas and Xion are just memories now, but that's not true. In Coded it's reavealed that they're living in pain along with Namine, Ventus, etc and Sora has to save them. Also Roxas appears in 3D and says he's not OK living inside Sora, and the latter says Roxas should live his own life, they're not the same.

I don't think Roxas used Sora's Keyblade, because if he did, they wouldn't have fought against each other in Dive of Heart (KH2). Roxas probably has his own Keyblade plus Ven's ( that's why he can Dual wield). Xion sorta "grabbed Ven's heart and used his Keyblade, that's why Roxas couldn't Dual wield the Keyblade during most of his time in Org XIII.

I'd just like you guys to remember that what I'm saying here are theories, since there's still no exact explanation of these facts up until now. Also I don't know where I can find Nomura's statments, and to tell the truth, he should change or already changed things a lot because KH wasn't all planned from the beginning. Please tell me if you agree you're opinions are all important!

Is it just my computer that Quotes the same thing twice???

i saw the ending and I saw Lea's Keyblade but I think it's strange you know? Why wouldn't Org XIII use it to make Kingdom Hearts faster? So I got to think, how did he dodged Xehanort's piece of heart again? Maybe he didn't he didn't... maybe it got into him instead of Sora and that's why he can use the keyblade now.

A lot of you guys sayd that Roxas and Xion are just memories now, but that's not true. In Coded it's reavealed that they're living in pain along with Namine, Ventus, etc and Sora has to save them. Also Roxas appears in 3D and says he's not OK living inside Sora, and the latter says Roxas should live his own life, they're not the same.

I don't think Roxas used Sora's Keyblade, because if he did, they wouldn't have fought against each other in Dive of Heart (KH2). Roxas probably has his own Keyblade plus Ven's ( that's why he can Dual wield). Xion sorta "grabbed Ven's heart and used his Keyblade, that's why Roxas couldn't Dual wield the Keyblade during most of his time in Org XIII.

I'd just like you guys to remember that what I'm saying here are theories, since there's still no exact explanation of these facts up until now. Also I don't know where I can find Nomura's statments, and to tell the truth, he should change or already changed things a lot because KH wasn't all planned from the beginning. Please tell me if you agree you're opinions are all important!

When Lea was Axel and part of Org XIII he didn't wield the keyblade yet, in fact he came to Yen Sids crib to learn to get it but he couldn't summon it, and then suddenly he did summon it in the ending. And you have some point theoretically seen but i'm sure it got dodged, mostly by the energy lea radiated with his chakrams aka his fire as we have seen... but i don't think it was his heart already lol, he first needed to open Sora's heart i think before he could put a fragment from his heart in...

Roxas and Xion are memories, they are back were they belong, in Sora's heart, why would they come out again? and were do you get it that roxas is not happy anymore that he came back to roxas? I just looked up the scene and translations and it is more that roxas feels sorry that they are after sora. http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/167083-final-world-cinematic-translations.html read part 6 of sora. Sora said he wanted roxas to have his own life but Sora just is naive, he don't understands the whole essence of someone heart...

The discussion of the keyblades from Roxas and Xion will be something that will keep popping up but you argument that Roxas couldn't dual wield because Xion had ventus his heart you can't tell for sure, there never have been official statements of this stuff...

and you are right about Nomura, but nobody could blame him, when KH1 started the company was still called squaresoft and they were ad the edge of getting shut down (i blame Final fantasy: The spirits within). And in the end Square Enix mostly makes games that don't require a continuity of a story, at the point KH is now it would be impossible to have not made any plot errors... In some way KH suffers from it's success , personally i don't mind though

mmmm according to a nomura interview in KH 3D Ultimania

nomura said that there are alot of familiar faces in the new OrgXIII

so I guess it may include(just a mere hope) the somebodies of Marluxia,Larxene,Demyx,Luxord

or maybe the same old members but with a successful cloning process just like the case of BraigXigbar & IsaSaix

When Lea was Axel and part of Org XIII he didn't wield the keyblade yet, in fact he came to Yen Sids crib to learn to get it but he couldn't summon it, and then suddenly he did summon it in the ending. And you have some point theoretically seen but i'm sure it got dodged, mostly by the energy lea radiated with his chakrams aka his fire as we have seen... but i don't think it was his heart already lol, he first needed to open Sora's heart i think before he could put a fragment from his heart in...

Roxas and Xion are memories, they are back were they belong, in Sora's heart, why would they come out again? and were do you get it that roxas is not happy anymore that he came back to roxas? I just looked up the scene and translations and it is more that roxas feels sorry that they are after sora. http://forums.khinsi...anslations.html read part 6 of sora. Sora said he wanted roxas to have his own life but Sora just is naive, he don't understands the whole essence of someone heart...

The discussion of the keyblades from Roxas and Xion will be something that will keep popping up but you argument that Roxas couldn't dual wield because Xion had ventus his heart you can't tell for sure, there never have been official statements of this stuff...

and you are right about Nomura, but nobody could blame him, when KH1 started the company was still called squaresoft and they were ad the edge of getting shut down (i blame Final fantasy: The spirits within). And in the end Square Enix mostly makes games that don't require a continuity of a story, at the point KH is now it would be impossible to have not made any plot errors... In some way KH suffers from it's success , personally i don't mind though

The idea of Roxas and Xion coming back comes from Coded since Sora is told they live in pain and he has to save them. In the opening of 3D, 7 keyblade wielders appear and it kind of hints the end of KH3. One of these wielder is Roxas that's why I think he's coming back.

In another translation I read that Roxas says: "I thought I would be OK being you, but I guess it has to be you" and in the videos he seems sad. Also in 3D, it is revealed that Nobodys grow hearts, so Roxas and Sora aren't the same person, just like Sora said: "Roxas, you're you, you're not anyone else"

You're completely right, there's no way to know abou Xion and Roxas keyblade until it is released. Also I don't blame Nomura either, this happens in every series, I was just stating that tyhe mistakes happened that's all.

By the way that was Xehanort heart he "threw" at Sora, Hearts are just those "balls" in Kingdom Hearts. If they weren't, Mickey wouldn't have shouted: "They did it!" and why would Xehanort prepare the body? That's not necessary since he did the same thing with Terra but he wasn't even unconscious.

The whole Lea's keyblade subject is still a bit confusing, and you're probably right anyway, since my theory is a little crazy... (the one about Xehanort's heart is inside him but it makes some sense I think...)

The idea of Roxas and Xion coming back comes from Coded since Sora is told they live in pain and he has to save them. In the opening of 3D, 7 keyblade wielders appear and it kind of hints the end of KH3. One of these wielder is Roxas that's why I think he's coming back.

In another translation I read that Roxas says: "I thought I would be OK being you, but I guess it has to be you" and in the videos he seems sad. Also in 3D, it is revealed that Nobodys grow hearts, so Roxas and Sora aren't the same person, just like Sora said: "Roxas, you're you, you're not anyone else"

You're completely right, there's no way to know abou Xion and Roxas keyblade until it is released. Also I don't blame Nomura either, this happens in every series, I was just stating that tyhe mistakes happened that's all.

By the way that was Xehanort heart he "threw" at Sora, Hearts are just those "balls" in Kingdom Hearts. If they weren't, Mickey wouldn't have shouted: "They did it!" and why would Xehanort prepare the body? That's not necessary since he did the same thing with Terra but he wasn't even unconscious.

The whole Lea's keyblade subject is still a bit confusing, and you're probably right anyway, since my theory is a little crazy... (the one about Xehanort's heart is inside him but it makes some sense I think...)

in the end we just need to wait until the English version is released, it is hard to determine the complete plot of a game with only a few scenes correctly translated by fans...

Lea went to Yen Sid to get a keyblade .He deflected Mxs attack so thats also moot . .Secondly, Roxas used Soras and Vens keyblades..This is confimed by Nomura.Xion didnt take Vens heart and his keyblade. Her keyblade was fake. Her death ,however, awakened the ability to wield Vens in Roxas making him dual wield.This is fact and confirmed by Nomura . Read the interviews FFS.

Lea went to Yen Sid to get a keyblade .He deflected Mxs attack so thats also moot . .Secondly, Roxas used Soras and Vens keyblades..This is confimed by Nomura.Xion didnt take Vens heart and his keyblade. Her keyblade was fake. Her death ,however, awakened the ability to wield Vens in Roxas making him dual wield.This is fact and confirmed by Nomura . Read the interviews FFS.

This I'm actually tired of saying honestly http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943347-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/57971099?page=1