Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Pre-order bonus for Kingdom Hearts 3D in North America (Dream Eater AR cards)

i wanna pre-order, but what if they have a special aniversary box set here too? gah i don't wanna miss out on pre orders but i wanna wait to see if there's the aniversary set or the special KH3DS releases here ><

To people panicking about getting physical copies, you don't NEED the card. A picture of the card is more than sufficient for AR. In other words, if somebody posts a picture of the cards on this site, you're golden.

For me personally the physical copy is extremely important. The fan boy in me can't be without the actual card. I'm sure there are some people that agree with me.

If they don't, I'll be upset. x'D But now that I think about it, even if this is an Amazon only thing, I won't cancel the pre-order at Gamestop, because then I'll have to wait for the game to be shipped to mah house. I dun wanna wait any longer then I have to damn it! Huhuhu, guess I'll be owning 2 copies. >xD

Or u could be smart and get it from game stop gert the bonus from them if diffrent. Then just look up the ar cards on internet bamm!!!

Or u could be smart and get it from game stop gert the bonus from them if diffrent. Then just look up the ar cards on internet bamm!!!

I'm the "gotta have the physical copy in my mah hands or it ain't happenin'." type of person. :c

Hope we get them as a pre-order bonus in PAL regions! I know you can still just get them by someone taking a picture of them, but I'd still like to collect them.

i wanna pre-order, but what if they have a special aniversary box set here too? gah i don't wanna miss out on pre orders but i wanna wait to see if there's the aniversary set or the special KH3DS releases here ><

Just cancel your pre-order if they do, or change it to that one. That way you're securing a copy if they don't, and if they do you still have option to cancel/change your pre-order. ^^

there will probably be no bonus for australia

If Europe gets a bonus we'll probably get it aswell. Edited by Tsunamo

To those of you worried about not having a physical copy, no worries! I will sell you my pristine quality AR cards from the future once the game comes out, for $10-$30 each(Or Euros, they're interchangeable, right?)

So there you go, everybody wins.

To those of you worried about not having a physical copy, no worries! I will sell you my pristine quality AR cards from the future once the game comes out, for $10-$30 each(Or Euros, they're interchangeable, right?)

So there you go, everybody wins.

no with the exchange rate you would just rip off the people in england xD probobly the same with euros though but im not sure

dude europe gets some of games we dont not to mention YOU GUYS ALWAYS GET ALL OF THE COLLECTOR EDITIONS!!!!

re: chain of memories!! :(

But you guys get it earlier.

true, but to be honest 11 days is as much as we usually have to wait for games, and i'd rather get the AR cards and have to wait a while.

YOU GET IT FIRETRUCKING FIRST. 11 DAYS. DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN.

wow, americans are getting maaad about that. we've had ALL other kh games later than you (and i don't want to have to repeat the re:com rant again). now you know how we felt.

Haha I'm all for Europe getting it earlier, it IS about time they did get it before us (even though Disney is ours http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png). The only complaint I have is... why must NA do all of the voice acting work, then have Europe get it first? Not that big of a deal, but still curious :P

Edited by Dr. Shimo