Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Hyperion

Gilgamesh in KH3?

Gilgamesh in KH3?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Gilgamesh should appear in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who?

Considering he's been in FF5, 8, 12 and 13-2 shouldnt they put him in a KH game? I mean he can travel to different worlds so it would make sense and he would also be cool to fight against, plus he's a clutz and pretty weird. He'd be pretty hard and do lots of damage because he has EIGHT arms!

He had also been a boss battle in FF1 and the FF4 sequel and probably some more. Anyway I don't see why not, it would be a interesting battle.

Well, he also appears in FFVI Advance as a summon, in FFXIIRW, and many many others SE's games.

So yeah, he will be in KHIII for sure. After all, they put Behemoths in the 1st KH, Moogles too, so it would be silly not to put a recuring caracters who have a lot of fan.

tutti frutti. Gilgamesh has been, and will continue to be one of my favorite boss battles in the FF franchise. For those that haven't heard/fought/seen Gilgamesh he is one of those characters that likes to lead people who don't know better on to believing that he is weaker than what he actually it. I would find it to be a pretty interesting battle. If Gilgamesh is a boss in the KH franchise, I hope that he is more of a Secret/Suber - Boss for the game that he is in.

Tifa Lockhart Fanclub - http://kh13.com/forum/topic/33721-tifa-lockhart-fanclub/page__pid__637550?do=findComment&comment=637550

omg I like the idea of that...just a little teaser thing. I mean, goodness knows, we've had enough of Cloud and Sephiroth and their drama. Since the series has become more independent (ie Nomura can get away with pretty much anything at this point and we'll still love it) I know there will probably be less Final Fantasy allusions...but this would make me really happy.

Also Kefka pretty please as a secret boss like sephiroth probably not yeah will never happen because its random but still I would like it very much for reasons or you could make another dissidia with Sora in it yes I like that idea

But what if I want to see ExDeath cameo as well? They could both work as separate bosses or as in tag-team. I would love short cut-scene between them

That would be awesome. Exdeath is actually, like, my second favorite Final Fantasy villain next to Mateus. Gilgamesh is utterly frightened by Exdeath, so it would be hilarious. Wait...if Exdeath is in KHIII then...oh dear.

KH1: DARKNESSKH2: HEARTSKH3: MWAHAHAHAHA! THE VOID!

Edited by CloakedSchemerX

Gilgamesh was in Kingdom Hearts? Would he wields swords or keyblades, who's side would he be on ( Yen Sid's, Xehanort's, or Maleficent) , and how would he be involved in the story? Plus, would be more interesting as a boss or party member(or both). I am really bored right now.