Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

A little to soon I know

but I met someone else who caught my eye recently.Nobody have a spaz attack now im not saying im pursuing anyone right now after the whole mess that happened im just saying shes kind of funny and cute to just not certain if i should be back on the board again cuz i may use any aggression against you know who on her witout knowing.opinions?

Not trying to be bitchy.

Butttt.

Why do you keep telling us about your love life?

because i need to talk about it when ive got something on my mind.otherwise i wind up doing stupid stuff.no one has to read it if they dont want to.sides im no child.im not about to tell you the truly deep stuff now

because i need to talk about it when ive got something on my mind.otherwise i wind up doing stupid stuff.no one has to read it if they dont want to.sides im no child.im not about to tell you the truly deep stuff now

Okay. I was just asking.

but I met someone else who caught my eye recently.Nobody have a spaz attack now im not saying im pursuing anyone right now after the whole mess that happened im just saying shes kind of funny and cute to just not certain if i should be back on the board again cuz i may use any aggression against you know who on her witout knowing.opinions?

So...like a rebound? If you mean aggression such as verbally or physically taking things out on her, then for the love of god, let it sit. In fact, if you're certain it's too soon, then yeah, I would let it sit either way.

Edited by eraldaine

So...like a rebound? If you mean aggression such as verbally or physically taking things out on her, then for the love of god, let it sit. In fact, if you're certain it's too soon, then yeah, I would let it sit either way.

I would'nt say a rebound that would be if i suddenly jumped into it with her because things didnt work out with you know who. Its more of a would be thing because this girl really changed my views on dating with what she did i just don't want to act like this new girl is responsible for it ya know? Stupid I know but im not a guy to hold grudges yet ive got a lingering one with this girl and I dunno what i should do is all.

I would'nt say a rebound that would be if i suddenly jumped into it with her because things didnt work out with you know who. Its more of a would be thing because this girl really changed my views on dating with what she did i just don't want to act like this new girl is responsible for it ya know? Stupid I know but im not a guy to hold grudges yet ive got a lingering one with this girl and I dunno what i should do is all.

If you think there's going to be confliction due to something that's been done to you by someone else with the current girl of interest, then I would say to back out a bit. The fact of the matter is, it's fine for people to influence you both positively and negatively; but when you're aware there's some negative aspects there and you're already concerned you'll uphold another for responsibility over them? Then you need to take the time to sort that blame out yourself.

If you think there's going to be confliction due to something that's been done to you by someone else with the current girl of interest, then I would say to back out a bit. The fact of the matter is, it's fine for people to influence you both positively and negatively; but when you're aware there's some negative aspects there and you're already concerned you'll uphold another for responsibility over them? Then you need to take the time to sort that blame out yourself.

Works for me.Grazie