Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Spencer Ellis Norman

KH3D (possible spoilers) Back in my day you had to climb a ladder to get to the top of the Gizmo Shop(KH3D translated playthrough)

I found this on Youtube, dude has both top and bottom screen in superb quality plus translated cutscenes. If anyones to follow with a playthrough its this guy, subscribe to him too.

Every vid he posts is translated so youll never miss out,

http://www.youtube.c...ydCmLEKoAZM&s=1

I found this on Youtube, dude has both top and bottom screen in superb quality plus translated cutscenes. If anyones to follow with a playthrough its this guy, subscribe to him too.

Ah, Spencer, I remember, you're the old troll from the KH Facebook page, lol.

Yeah, this guy has an awesome walkthrough. Top+bottom screens, and Translated cutscenes, with pretty much the best quality available as of now on YT.

Ah, Spencer, I remember, you're the old troll from the KH Facebook page, lol.

Yeah, this guy has an awesome walkthrough. Top+bottom screens, and Translated cutscenes, with pretty much the best quality available as of now on YT.

Yeah,i was more of an Anti-Troll tackling other "trolls" lol, But this guy is an awesome playthrougher....anyway lol im waiting for him to get to the end so i can see the convo between Riku and Ansem.

Yeah,i was more of an Anti-Troll tackling other "trolls" lol, But this guy is an awesome playthrougher....anyway lol im waiting for him to get to the end so i can see the convo between Riku and Ansem.

i know what the convo is... u wanna know? i got it asll subitled

Id love you forever.

Well to sum it all up, riku picks up a bottle and ansem tells riku its "data" about hearts and saving those from torment. thats the majority of the convo summed up, but if you want a true fangasm, just wait tilll true subs r released :D

Well to sum it all up, riku picks up a bottle and ansem tells riku its "data" about hearts and saving those from torment. thats the majority of the convo summed up, but if you want a true fangasm, just wait tilll true subs r released :D

Lolol thanks ill wait.

Lolol thanks ill wait.

Krexia seems to have translated most of the game. http://forums.khinsi...anslations.html

[The scene fades to white. Riku sighs, and opens his eyes standing on the shore. He sees a bottle floating towards the beach, and picks it up when it reaches him.]

Riku: This is...?

Ansem the Wise: It's hard to believe, that you would come here.

Riku: DiZ!? No... Ansem the Wise. Why are you here?

Ansem the Wise: Maybe I intended to atone. I know that no matter how much I apologise, I can't be forgiven. I thought if I could at least leave something behind... I turned that research of mine into data, and hid it inside Sora.

[Riku looks at the bottle in his hand.]

Riku: This is... data?

Ansem the Wise: That's right. Maybe it will be a clue for you all, to bring back your lost allies. The heart is something that can be born, and nurtured. To touch the light, to feel nature, to connect to people... the accumulation of these things gives shape to the heart. It's the same even for Nobodies who do not have hearts.

Ansem the Wise: Sora is unique; even though he returned to his own body, he allowed his Nobody to exist as it was. That is the strength of the thoughts of the people connected to his heart, the strength of his heart's connections. I dare say that even if he were to lose that heart, those he is connected to could, with just those vanished hearts and existences, bring it back.

Ansem the Wise: One's treasured things, a silent doll, trees in the forest, flowers that sway in the wind... anything has the potential to carry a heart. You don't need any special ability. That light of the heart that everyone had when they were a child - simple, honest thoughts - that is the strength of a pure heart, in which Sora believes and cannot doubt.

Ansem the Wise: If someone feels a heart there, a heart exists. Even if a heart is lost, maybe it can once again be connected. Up to this point, he has felt, accepted, and saved many hearts. And now the many hearts that sleep within Sora's heart have fallen into darkness, been stolen by darkness, sleep in darkness. The hearts dissolved in Sora -- to save them, you must act as Sora has up until now, move forward as a heart in order to succeed. His thoughts are the only way. Or to be precise, what is within them.

[Riku looks at the bottle again.]

Riku: I understand. I'll look after this. Thank you.

Ansem the Wise: It's nothing. By the way, why are you here?

Riku: Uh... to wake up Sora...

Ansem the Wise: Has he fallen asleep again?

Riku: Yeah... what can you do about guys like him?

Ansem the Wise: Indeed.

[Ansem the Wise and Riku laugh.]

Ansem the Wise: Sora is alright.

Riku: Huh?

Ansem the Wise: He's not here. You should already have saved the Sora who was wrapped in nightmares.

Riku: Oh? That Sora wrapped up in black darkness?

Ansem the Wise: And after that, you should have come here and been asked three questions by those young people.

[Riku flashes back to the questions he was asked by Roxas and Xion.]

Ansem the Wise: That was the last lock of awakening. Sora is now awake. So, return home.

Riku: Is that right. Thank you.

[Riku summons the Kingdom Key; a keyhole appears in the sky and he unlocks it and begins to float towards it.]

Ansem the Wise: That's right - I still haven't asked for your name.

Riku: It's Riku.

[Riku flies off into the light in the sky.]

Edited by DG20