Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
chrissk08

KH1 The Keyhole in the Secret Place and KH3.

I'm recently replaying KH1 and there's a scene where Sora and Riku are in the secret place and they're about to go meet Kairi for the first time and as Sora is leaving, Riku stays and sees the keyhole. So is it still there? Maybe there's a reason for it never being closed for almost 10 years and 3 games lol. And about KH3, anyone imagining how everything is gonna look with next gen graphics? Like obviously Sora and co are gonna look somewhat like their CGI counterparts but what about the vast amount of Disney characters? And even Yen Sid lmao. I really hope KH3 wins some awards and people realize how truly amazing the franchise is, also I'm starting to believe it'll be one of the last PS3 games put on retail.

that might be something we will deal with in KH3

for the graphics I expect them them to be the same as always, it is really hard to combine CGI with the amount of worlds that KH always has

if they did that there probably would be less worlds..

part out wants it be on the the current consoles, but another part wants it to be on the next one and then the graphics would be beyond amazing. Whatever it is on I willbuy it, I have bought a console for every game

Yeh maybe it will be announced in the KH3 but I think it's of no importance I might be wrong but when DI are attacked by the hartless the door opens and we all know what happens after Kairi's heart goes in Sora's and etc etc....When the Islands were reformed I think that this keyhole would be locked but I don't know...It's all just a theory. And maybe a false theory of mine...

I don't think there is any problem for it to be out in PS3 and then to be released for the next gen. IMO videogames don't have much to evolve in grafics anymore, and the next KH will look better but not that diferent from what we know once it's semi-cartoon style.

I know it gives money and that is what is all about to companies but this thousand of kingdom hearts game splited in diferent plataforms are not cool.

Guys, THIS is what the graphics in KH3 should look like:

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU[/media]

I dunno, Disney+this much realism = Scary!! Could you imagine a photo realistic Goofy? He looks scary enough in the CGI cutscenes already.

I dunno, Disney+this much realism = Scary!! Could you imagine a photo realistic Goofy? He looks scary enough in the CGI cutscenes already.

That would be creepy with some worlds...

The fact that they showed the keyhole there was more about showing off that Riku could see it. He could see it because he was chosen to have a keyblade my Terra. I'm replaying KH1 too, and wow, we've come a long way from just sealing the keyholes to worlds haven't we? lol. Now that the Door to Darkness is closed, worlds cannot be destroyed, so I don't think anymore keyholes need be sealed, but you never know :P

Afterall, we thought nobodies had no hearts, and even something as basic as this has been changed...

As for graphics...I look forward too it! So long as the never do to Aqua's boobs what they did to Tifa's in dissidia...

I'm recently replaying KH1 and there's a scene where Sora and Riku are in the secret place and they're about to go meet Kairi for the first time and as Sora is leaving, Riku stays and sees the keyhole. So is it still there? Maybe there's a reason for it never being closed for almost 10 years and 3 games lol. And about KH3, anyone imagining how everything is gonna look with next gen graphics? Like obviously Sora and co are gonna look somewhat like their CGI counterparts but what about the vast amount of Disney characters? And even Yen Sid lmao. I really hope KH3 wins some awards and people realize how truly amazing the franchise is, also I'm starting to believe it'll be one of the last PS3 games put on retail.

Kingdom hearts is already far more popular than I imagined. I had no idea for 8 years that it had so many fan pages and forums and youtube channels and fan pics and cosplayers and merchandise and more fanfictions than any other game (other than pokemon). I always just thought it was me that appreciated the whole thing.

I think it was the door to light cuz Terra and Aqua were attracted to Destiny Islands and i think Riku saw it cuz he was given the power of the Keyblade and was supposed to be the wielder be he opened his heart to darkness. i also think that Destiny Island will be the last world in KH3 and there will be a huge fight in the Door too, i hope