Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMasi

KH3D Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort)

Posted Image

Kingdom Hearts Recharged – Connecting YOU (the fans) to the Kingdom Hearts series. » KH-Recharged Podcast: Episode #3 (Interview With Epcar)

(NEW YORK, April 15 2012) – Mark the date on your calendars! KH-Recharged has exclusively interviewed Richard Epcar; the man who gives life to one of the villains in the Kingdom Hearts series.

To celebrate the announcement of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in North America; we at KH-Recharged have recorded our third podcast titled “Interview With Epcar.” In this special episode, KH-Recharged interviews voice actor Richard Epcar who has voiced as Ansem (SOD), Xehanort and Terra-nort in Kingdom Hearts II, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep. Richard Epcar talks to us exclusively about how he’s reprising his roles in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, along with helpful tips for becoming a vocal and performing actor. Joining me (Mike) in the podcast is Maggy, Ace, Dr Wigglz and our beloved staff member Justin.

LISTEN/STREAM | ITUNES

Guest Lady Dreana

Posted Image

Kingdom Hearts Recharged – Connecting YOU (the fans) to the Kingdom Hearts series. » KH-Recharged Podcast: Episode #3 (Interview With Epcar)

(NEW YORK, April 15 2012) – Mark the date on your calendars! KH-Recharged has exclusively interviewed Richard Epcar; the man who gives life to one of the villains in the Kingdom Hearts series.

To celebrate the announcement of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in North America; we at KH-Recharged have recorded our third podcast titled “Interview With Epcar.” In this special episode, KH-Recharged interviews voice actor Richard Epcar who has voiced as Ansem (SOD), Xehanort and Terra-nort in Kingdom Hearts II, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep. Richard Epcar talks to us exclusively about how he’s reprising his roles in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, along with helpful tips for becoming a vocal and performing actor. Joining me (Mike) in the podcast is Maggy, Ace, Dr Wigglz and our beloved staff member Justin.

LISTEN/STREAM | ITUNES

AWESOME NET!, um hey if possible do you guys think you could talk to Quinton Flynn? If you an't of if he's too busy

i understand, I was just wondering

AWESOME NET!, um hey if possible do you guys think you could talk to Quinton Flynn? If you an't of if he's too busy

i understand, I was just wondering

I've done an interview with him during Birth by Sleep.

Guest Lady Dreana

I've done an interview with him during Birth by Sleep.

Oh right nevermind, thanks again for the interveiw Edited by Lady Dreana

Awww, that was sweet how he talked about the fans. :'3

So~ first I hear about how David was just cast without the need of an audition.....and now I learn the same thing happend to Richard? I wonder who else was just chosen. >3>!!!!!

Awww, that was sweet how he talked about the fans. :'3

So~ first I hear about how David was just cast without the need of an audition.....and now I learn the same thing happend to Richard? I wonder who else was just chosen. >3>!!!!!

INB4 everyone else was just chosen Kappa

Edited by darkchaser

I remember an interview he did on the KH-union podcasts but that was before English casting began on Birth by Sleep... Glad to hear an up-to-date one now :DD

I'm one of those who actually prefer Richard Epcar over Billy Zane............. Which I don't see a lot of people admit to...