Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

me and alex are pfft

We officially ceased everything yesterday.let me explain what happened to you guys:

I invited her to join me at cicis pizza the Monday following her birthday.she refused,telling me she needed to catch up on homework.3 hours later she's out with her other friends getting sushi(easy 2 papaer to write there) I go try to talk to her about it wendesday,tell her it doesn't feel like we're friends anymore,and then she flies off the handle before I even get a chance to explain why.long story short she believes me a dramatic insecure little loser not worth her time I think she's full of bullstuff. And with my luck its gonna be all out war at school.all because she jumped to conclusions.

Guest Lady Dreana

Ugh I'm sorry that happend to you Shadow, I think your right thought, if she lies to you and flies off the handle before you have a chance to explain then I don't think she's worth your time. Is there anyone you could talk to for help?

We officially ceased everything yesterday.let me explain what happened to you guys:

I invited her to join me at cicis pizza the Monday following her birthday.she refused,telling me she needed to catch up on homework.3 hours later she's out with her other friends getting sushi(easy 2 papaer to write there) I go try to talk to her about it wendesday,tell her it doesn't feel like we're friends anymore,and then she flies off the handle before I even get a chance to explain why.long story short she believes me a dramatic insecure little loser not worth her time I think she's full of bullstuff. And with my luck its gonna be all out war at school.all because she jumped to conclusions.

She's not worth it bro. Trust me, I've dealt with a girl like her before. It never ends pretty, so you should just take advantage of the situation and let it die while you have the chance. You'll find someone worthy later on in life. For now just focus on yourself and chill, enjoy life.

There's only one person I could think of its that guy I was jealous of(he turned out to be a goody guy and we're friends)its all based on his loyalties now.but yeah guys I'm done.I said and promised her I would change and listened when she needed to comfront me about anything but I'm still the dramtaic little insecure prick because I confront her bout lying to me.I deserve better.

SEEE I TOLD you she was no good.

Just forget about her dude she not worth it!

No she is'nt a bad person.she just needs to get her head on straight and start treating her friends like friends and not LYING to them. But you are right Its not worth my time one day she'll realize how wrong she was and probably come looking to pick up where we left off... to firetrucking bad for her