Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Official Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts Discussion

SInce Disney has bought Star Wars now does that mean there could possibly be a world based off star wars in KH 3?

Maybe you could get some sort of lightsaber keyblade? >.< The amount of possibilities, A gummy ship in the pod race :D.

Thoughts anyone?

I just found out Disney purchased LucasArts.... which is a huge loss obviously... Disney is a great but ruthless company.

On the other hand... I immediately started thinking of maybe a Star Wars-themed(or any other LucasArts/Film product) world in a future KH title... can anyone imagine that?

I just found out Disney purchased LucasArts.... which is a huge loss obviously... Disney is a great but ruthless company.

On the other hand... I immediately started thinking of maybe a Star Wars-themed(or any other LucasArts/Film product) world in a future KH title... can anyone imagine that?

You know that Disney just shut down Lucasarts Gaming Development and cancelled 2 new Star Wars games.

No, I can't imagine that being a realistic future world in Kingdom Hearts. And you're a step behind the times, Disney just shut down LucasArts.

You know that Disney just shut down Lucasarts Gaming Development and cancelled 2 new Star Wars games.

No i didn't know... probably because i have a social life and i don't check the internet 24/7

No i didn't know... probably because i have a social life and i don't check the internet 24/7

:P. I know what you mean though. But i only found out by coming on here. But im not on here 24/7 either.

:P. I know what you mean though. But i only found out by coming on here. But im not on here 24/7 either.

Just found out one of the games they canceled is StarWars 1313... Epic failure and loss IMO, StarWars 1313 was supposed too become a introduction into NextGen console-gaming.