Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Complete archive of Kingdom Hearts 3D cutscenes

Does any of the videos above have subs?

dude, because they're still uploading. O_O

Question: the links aren't clickable anymore? Did youtube do something about the vids?

Edited by Spiney

Thank you so much, now just waiting for the subs haha. I kinda don't want to watch the scenes twice. Patiently waiting :]

Lol, same here. xD I don't want to spoil myself that much, so I'll just wait until there are english subs to help me fully understand whatever exciting scenes are there ^^

Not sounding pushy, but how long will it take to be translated?

Lol, same here. xD I don't want to spoil myself that much, so I'll just wait until there are english subs to help me fully understand whatever exciting scenes are there ^^

Yes, LOL someone gets it!

Not sounding pushy, but how long will it take to be translated?

Yes, LOL someone gets it!

There are places with their translated script of the scenes.

Thanks so much for the cutscenes. But, damn! Now I have to fight the urge to spoil myself further by watching them. :( I want to see them so badly.... :wacko:

In the meantime, guys, there are other people on youtube who were awesome enough to tackle the cutscenes on their own. Strwbrymilk has translated quite a few of them, all in order! She's planning on translating all the screenshots from start to finish.

In the mean time, I found some translations of scenes fans are dead bloody to watch and understand.

I can't ensure you they're a 100% correct, but they make sense.

Can I post them here for people be able to see, DChiuch?

Now that i have watched the cutscenes a second time some things are finally starting to make sense in my mind , the new revelations about time travel and xehanort pieces were kinda hard to understand the first time but slowly and steadily i am trying to connect all the pieces of the storyline :) though it will probably take me a lot of time to fully understand things :D