Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MajorGamer14

KHBbS Who is that?!?

wait before we get ahead of ourselves,how do we know this is ven's last moments, for all we know this could be a flashback

I suppose you could be right about that. My bad...

But back to the topic...our mysterious guest who appeared before Ven...?

Yes, this was in the recent 2010 Jump Festa Trailer. I suggest watching it from the official BbS site for best quality. This scene occurs after the one where the Land of Departure is swallowed by the darkness.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that after like watching the trailer 7366487434 times. 8D xDDD

Thank you for noticing that, though. o.o Hmm. Is that Ven in the blanket, though? I thought it was a baby; Sora as a baby to be exact. ;A; xD

The figure LOOKS like an adult, though. ;o My head would explode if I ever tried figuring all of this out xDDD Just like Days. 8D

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that after like watching the trailer 7366487434 times. 8D xDDD

Thank you for noticing that, though. o.o Hmm. Is that Ven in the blanket, though? I thought it was a baby; Sora as a baby to be exact. ;A; xD

The figure LOOKS like an adult, though. ;o My head would explode if I ever tried figuring all of this out xDDD Just like Days. 8D

You know, I always thought someone err... cut off Ven's head and wrapped it DX my bad. Maybe it's Master Xehanort... or someone from the darkness? O_o

You know, I always thought someone err... cut off Ven's head and wrapped it DX my bad.

Well he does look rather dead and lifeless 8D...

/shotshot

I have no idea, really. xDDD I can't decide if it's Ven or Sora. ;A;

o-o not in the picture, but in the trailer the head looks like it, to me at least. =/

Posted Image

Well, I think we can all agree that this one scene probably is one of the most confusing one out of all of the trailers. =

I'd say it's either Ansem the Wise, Xehanort, or some random cloaked guy because kingdom hearts seems to enjoy throwing in random cloaked men into the mix. x.x I'd rather not think much about it. lmao.

Or, it could be Xehanort, from the first game! Remember when he appeared in the cave near the door, he was hunched over in a cloak, so we don't know what he looked like, until he took over Riku's body and regained his physical form! Anybody?

Or, it could be Xehanort, from the first game! Remember when he appeared in the cave near the door, he was hunched over in a cloak, so we don't know what he looked like, until he took over Riku's body and regained his physical form! Anybody?

That's what I was thinking for a second there! ...*or maybe it's just a random blob that looks like someone?* xD; But I don't think any of us can be sure who that person is if we don't know the time frame of when this is taking place. >w>;

You know, I always thought someone err... cut off Ven's head and wrapped it DX my bad.

Well he does look rather dead and lifeless 8D...

/shotshot

I have no idea, really. xDDD I can't decide if it's Ven or Sora. ;A;

GAH!!! That picture just bothers me a lot >_> It's so scary DX