Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Waller-pearson

KH3D sora's journey (SPOILERS)

what if kh3 is like BBS and we get to play soras joruney, have its own file save and rikus journey and that has its own file save. cuz i dont think nomura wants to make a game about soras journey

That seems logical to me. And because this hasn't been confirmed, there isn't really a need for a spoiler warning.

yeahh, but maybe soras journey will be about finding his soul mates and riku is partnered with axel fighting off the trollanization

What I'm really hoping will happen is: that you have riku and kairi in your party and you can choose whom to control... then again its a dream that i hope will happen by a stroke of luck

I've always wanted to be able to control party members. Controlling Kairi would be...odd

What I'm really hoping will happen is: that you have riku and kairi in your party and you can choose whom to control... then again its a dream that i hope will happen by a stroke of luck

Nahh, Kairi is too girly too fight.

One good reason why Kairi shouldn't fight is because they might see her underwear.

Aqua on the other hand shes alright :)

and Xion too.

Wardrobe change... i mean sora has changed his clothes 2 times and riku 3 times, maybe kairi will get the wardrobe change she needs

Wardrobe change... i mean sora has changed his clothes 2 times and riku 3 times, maybe kairi will get the wardrobe change she needs

No Sora changed 3 times, and Riku 4 times (have you been playing the games?), Kairi would be too delicate to fight, thats why she need Sora to protect her. (I don't think she will wear anything that will suit her to fight)

Sorry for being rude D:

I'm sure the system will work like FFVersusXIII, you can switch out who you control in real time. Obviously Sora and Riku will team up some point in KH3 along with Mickey, Lea, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, and Kairi but I'm guessing only Mickey, Riku, Lea, Aqua, Kairi, and possibly Roxas will be playable. And Sora may fight Xehanort alone seeing how he is always the hero in the end, this proving Nomura's statement.

what if kh3 is like BBS and we get to play soras joruney, have its own file save and rikus journey and that has its own file save. cuz i dont think nomura wants to make a game about soras journey

I'm sure a interview said that sora would be the main character in KH 3 (so that gives a hint but not a certain hint) we will just have to wait and see.

nah i like kairis wardrob plus shes been waring it for a while and ive gottend used to it