Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
esumsoraroxas

KH3D (SPOILERS) Riku after defeating (spoiler)...

After Riku defeats Ventus' armor, Sora sinks into a pool of darkness and after obtaining the Kingdom Key, Riku aims it at a keyhole in what seems to be Sora's Awakening Station. Where does the keyhole lead him? Is Ventus in this location? Thanks :)

Edited by esumsoraroxas

There's no point in writing spoiler if you write Riku defeats Ventus's armor in the thread title.

Absolutely agreed...no offense, but really clumsy title.

Yeah he is in a representation of Sora's Heart that is combined with Ventus/Xion/Roxas/Ansem The Wise who are all in someway in his heart. They all share this area in his heart because this place was special to them. That is my explanation.

Yeah he is in a representation of Sora's Heart that is combined with Ventus/Xion/Roxas/Ansem The Wise who are all in someway in his heart. They all share this area in his heart because this place was special to them. That is my explanation.

You're the only one who has bothered to answer the question lol. Thanks!

You're the only one who has bothered to answer the question lol. Thanks!

Lol no problem, but this is my understanding of it. I think Riku went into a secluded part of Sora's Heart, where he met the other parts of Sora and Ansem appeared after Riku spoke with them.

Lol :) It's "she". And I believe that those three are finally part of Sora's heart :)

I think he's asking where that "Destiny Islands" is.... of course he's on Destiny Islands, but he isn't actually in that world.

hey, when he talks to ansem the wise, is that soras data that sora has hidden in him