Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

Anonymous crap/personal apology

firstly id like to apologize to you guys i know alot of the stuff i say on here can be a little negative and Alex this alex that but being 21,partially in love and dealing with alot of the stuff i go through is really stressful.I just honestly need a place to let it all out so i dont do something I know i'll regret.

Now onto the matter at hand.You all know me and you-know-who fought last month right? We reconciled,she revealed she had a boyfriend and life goes on.well apparently not for one person.This person has created a facebook page with the title anonymous and no info at all.Whats their angle? He/She seems bent on making sure I understand Alex will never forget my horrible mistake. I want to talk to her about it but I don't want to drag her into this mess,because it is probably an overprotective friend of hers or mine trying to make me "see the light". But after the message i received tonight I have no choice but to discuss it with her in the morning because he seems to know now when i'm talking to her etc.,etc.

Just let it all out, its good to vent. Venting always makes me feel better. Try to be a postive thinker. I know it can be hard sometimes but, you would be amazed at how a positive attitude can change your view of anything. Always remember that you are not alone many others face these kinds of problems. I believe the struggles in life, though they maybe difficult,make you a stronger person in the end. I also believe God will never give you more than you can handle. I hope this advice helps you. :)