Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

ok, me being a doofus and frgetting how to reply, Neku, thnks becuz my R button is on the fritz, i can lock on easily in the demo, but not turn, i usually press it twice and it snaps the camera behind meh

ok, me being a doofus and frgetting how to reply, Neku, thnks becuz my R button is on the fritz, i can lock on easily in the demo, but not turn, i usually press it twice and it snaps the camera behind meh

what

NekuJ_XXVI told me tht the circle pad pro turns the camera, and i cant turn the camera properly to the right, i have to tap the R button a certain way, and its annoying

NekuJ_XXVI told me tht the circle pad pro turns the camera, and i cant turn the camera properly to the right, i have to tap the R button a certain way, and its annoying

I'm not sure about that, I don't have a circle pad pro right now =/

so like are we last (NA)?

im cleaning my keyblade replica to take wit me wen i get it and beat some1 tryin to cut in line

wow just now thought of the lines

well even though kh 3d is extreamly awesome, it unfortunately doesn't get seem to recive the same amount of hype towards games like COD and stuff (which sucks because i think kingdom hearts series should get the same, or if not more amount of hype) so you dont need too worry about the line for kh 3d unless the store is usually crowed

i never thought it would happen, but i gt butthurt over the MOM edition, but only because of the case, i wish they would sell those soon, its also a gr8 way fr them to make munny, so hopefully they do

currently playing recoded to unlock the secret ending so I can be updated with the kh story.

I preordered MoM edition at Best Buy as last resort. I wonder if the Best Buy in my area will be open at midnight for the DDD's release.

(I also thinking about "borrowing" the promotion cardboard of DDD. :P)

currently playing recoded to unlock the secret ending so I can be updated with the kh story.

I preordered MoM edition at Best Buy as last resort. I wonder if the Best Buy in my area will be open at midnight for the DDD's release.

(I also thinking about "borrowing" the promotion cardboard of DDD. :P)

well its probably not gonna be open for DDD

oh, try to snag me a promotion cardboard too if alvalible lol

I'm so excited for the impending release of KH3D in the US!!! In honor of this momentous occaision I plan on going on a marathon playing all the games I have (all except RE:Coded) and I'm going to make some sea salt ice cream ^.^ !!!!

Edited by mrberzerko