Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

So did anyone notice the Meow Wow advertisement in their instruction booklet? ._. I immediately went to SE shop but it wasn't there. Must not have put it on there yet. >.< I'd order it from some other site but I'm paranoid D:...I am pre-ordering it as soon as it's available on SE shop ._.; HURRY UP!~

Your comment made me look up replica Keyblades, and I came across a cosplay site, and they were selling them for 400 DOLLARS. And they were selling outfits from kingdom hearts, 89 dollars for a KH2 sora outfit and 64 dollars for matching shoes. I'm sorry, I'm a big fan and all, but I can't spend THAT much money for a replica keyblade. How much did you spend to get one? Or is it homeade?

I got it at an anime store "too cool" not sure how much it was nd it was made of steel but i remeber wen i first saw it in the window i wanted to break in grab it nd run