Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

You were one of the lucky guys to get that?! D= I wish i got the pouch and the bag...

They had reached a small number of copies w. the bag when I came up to the register. I got my copy w. the items, but, some people waiting in line had the facial expression of, "I want to climb over the register right now!".

Well, this is the best place I could find (not worth making a new thread), so MoM Edition Pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's more, but there is a pic limit on posts, so yeah.

Anyways, its awesome! I love the case, especially since the design still shows up just fine on my black 3DS!

Edited by DragonMaster

Man, I'm so happy for you guys! I'm be joining you on (at most) Aug 9th when the game get here! It must be great playing the game right now! Well I waited this long, might as well play some more days! Too bad my vacation ends today, and I won't have much time... Lol so many bad coincidences!

Got my MoM :D coolest thing ever. Case looks pimp on my red 3DS, and the art cards are so cool! Now to eat lunch, then play some KH (im pretty hungry, otherwise I would not even think twice about starting!)