Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

omygosh less than 23 hours left until Dream Drop Distance arrives!!!!!!

Still more than that for me... I want my R & R seal so baaaaaaaad..... T_T

I stopped playing it. I couldn't get the last 5 trophies (speed run trophies > :(

they are kind of easy to get once you are stronger and have a better commands

23 Hours(plus some more since I need to! wait on my friend) until 3D hits stores! I pre-ordered so they won't run out of games! It's nice of them to hold a copy for you. I cannot wait!

tutti frutti. It's times like this to where I had a time machine or some other ability to travel through time like Chaos Control.

It's times like these I ALMOST wish I had any idea what you were talking about.

It's times like these I ALMOST wish I had any idea what you were talking about.

tutti frutti. To be able to use a time travel ability so I don't have to wait for games like KH3D.

Oh, I see. Why not just say so?!

tutti frutti. Bad habit of wording some sentences the wrong way. Too bad we can't just have any ability or power we wanted at the drop of a dime.

tutti frutti. Bad habit of wording some sentences the wrong way. Too bad we can't just have any ability or power we wanted at the drop of a dime.

I know what power I would have...

If you know what I mean. *Wink*

Mason, the book bag is a bad idea, to put the ds in at least, put it in a case or your pocket because the screen could crack, and me, i got my 3ds last christmas

Don't worry I got a ds zip holder that came with my 3Ds

oh, then thats ok, and fr every on else, whats up with the friend code stuffs, would i intrude if i joined?

oh, then thats ok, and fr every on else, whats up with the friend code stuffs, would i intrude if i joined?

Uhhhhh... No? I don't think so.. my friend code is 3695-1218-7186

omigosh, im srry fr the spamming, my 3DS is slow, and i mistook it, thats what im doing this on becuz my comp is with my sis, i apologize fr the spam

Oh, okay, I understand.