Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

My plans: Go to gamestop and pick up my preorder, the sit on the couch for 8 hours and play it.

My plan: Pick the game up Tuesday around 9 am, go home and play it for two days. This is perfect since I don't have to go back to work until Thursday.

im cleaning my keyblade replica to take wit me wen i get it and beat some1 tryin to cut in line

wow just now thought of the lines

Your comment made me look up replica Keyblades, and I came across a cosplay site, and they were selling them for 400 DOLLARS. And they were selling outfits from kingdom hearts, 89 dollars for a KH2 sora outfit and 64 dollars for matching shoes. I'm sorry, I'm a big fan and all, but I can't spend THAT much money for a replica keyblade. How much did you spend to get one? Or is it homeade?

how do u live???!!? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png no kh for a week.tho saddly all i have is 358 and coded.dad toke psp :(

LOL, I'm keeping myself occupied with japanese lessons, also I'm just showing discipline by playing no KH until release day for a reason, I'll get more excited and pumped when I finally have it in my hands!

im cleaning my keyblade replica to take wit me wen i get it and beat some1 tryin to cut in line

wow just now thought of the lines

I have one too. Maybe we can beat people up when they try to cut the lines for a early copy of KH3D.

Keyblade replicas are awesome.

Xaldin days and Marluxia hrs

At the top of my computer, there's an advertisement about Disney World.

I have one too. Maybe we can beat people up when they try to cut the lines for a early copy of KH3D.

Keyblade replicas are awesome.

Xaldin days and Marluxia hrs

At the top of my computer, there's an advertisement about Disney World.

You and me team up. You with your keyblade and me with my Kingdom Key~

Xaldin days and Axel hours!

The countdown started at 115/shotshot

XALIDAN DAYS

AND

AXEL HOURS~~~~~~

I thought it started at 120 actually?/shotshotshot

Xaldin days...

I dun like xaldin

Edited by Wuver