Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)

THe game comes out in new zealand on my birthday, July 27th, pretty cool.

That sounds awesome http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png. I think that is the greatest gift for a KH fan.

29 days for NA

18 days for EU

I wish we can have a party held on this site to celebrate Dream Drop Distance and the 10 Anniversary .

Edited by moonlightmidnight

18 days to go!!! And I think nitedio are bringing out a 3ds xl on the 28 July (I think) so I think I will wait until I have the new 3ds and then get kh3d even though it is impossible to wait even longer for kh... Well I made it this far!!!

29 days almost 28 days left untill Dream Drop Distance comes out, and I still have 25 plays left on the Demo, and if I play the Demo every day I don't work, I will only have 7 Demos left, but by the time I get back home from work I will have the game and be playing that, so I will probably finish the Demo before I leave, man I can't wait for this game.

WOW only 17 days left! I cant wait! I am now officially all set!

Pre-ordered the MoM edition from Amazon.com (I'll just sell the R1 Copy of the game as I live in europe)

Pre-ordered the Normal Game & Strategy guide from Amazon.co.uk and should arrive on my door step the morning of the 20th July! :D

man i wish if i got the EU 3ds

now i have to wait more days for the US release...... SE THAT IS SOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!

27 Days!! I need to start playing the demo everyday like a loser. I still have 29 uses left.

I have 24 uses left!!! lol and if I play it every day before I have to go back to work I will still have some left over lol. Ggggaaaaahhhhhh this wait is killing me but its almost over, and the good news is I forgot everything about the game that I knew lol so thats good, I can't wait for this game. I think the hardest part will be trying to avoid it when it comes out in EU and AUS before NA, lol but I will most likely be at work so thats good. Bad news, I have to wait for two weeks before I can play the game when it comes out :( stupid work, lol nah I love my work and I can't wait for this to come out. 26 days left!!!!!