Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exodaze

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D - Game Breaking Bug

ALERT: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Posted Image

The issue was the same as The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, it won't let you progress in the game.

Square Enix has officially acknowledged the presence of a major bug in Kingdom Hearts 3D. The bug, while very specific, can prevent players from progressing further in the game.

If you do encounter the bug, Square Enix recommends that you restart from your previous save file. If you do not have a save file, Square Enix asks that you contact their information center.

The said bug is discuss in the Square Enix information page as well as how to prevent them from happening. <-

Needs to be translated!

Source: Andriasang

Edited by Exodaze

The issue was the same as The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, it won't let you progress in the game.

The said bug is discuss in this information page. <- Needs to be translated!

Source: Andriasang

First of all, I like your title, keyblade master :]

Second, I hope they take care of this before it is released in NA

Here's a Google Translate Version (Jap->Fren->Eng)

This time, Kingdom Hearts released in 3D (Thursday) [Dream decrease in distance], the phenomenon was confirmed progression under certain conditions, not March 29, 2012.

The beginning of the fantasy world does not exist: the target stage

Riku: the manipulation of characters

If directed and spiral staircase to appear due to the destruction of the device in the middle, lower forced expired overlap conditions:

Symptom: The barrier remains even after the re-falling into the earth, can limit the progression

The above symptoms, it can be avoided by one of the following methods.

If the countdown to the force of falling (1) is less than 14 seconds remaining, after a decline of the open hand, without destroying the device, wait until you drop into the sky to end the account down once, or a menu, again destroy the device from the dropdown menu to Riku

Force after the start of the countdown to the fall (2), to remove the barrier to destroy the device within 15 seconds

If progress was not aligned sisters conditions, if you have some previous save data, and the top of the appropriate stage to play again from there, please try the workaround above.

If you do not like not to use two backup data, had to save crashed after you deposit in the sky, Redo can, but really sorry to bother you, as you can contact the Information Center "Contact "I ask.

Basically, I think it's saying that during Riku's diving sequence into Fantasia, if you destroy a certain barrier a certain way it will not allow you to finish the dive into the world.

Edited by LucasDraleau

It's actually the one that when Riku is going to get a treasure in The World That Never Was, then he will get stuck inside the protection(or barrier) and cannot get out. Or the one that Riku only gets 7 spaces in Deck Command instead of 8 while finishing the story of Fantasia. However, I didn't meet these bugs yet when I'm playing...

The bug that irritates me the most is the one that you cannot attack the Nightmare, but the Nightmare can still attack the player... this means that you will not able to defeat the boss and you will need to restart the console... All that time is wasted especially if fighting a boss with extremely high stamina :(